Chapter 15

~

Your eyes soon opened, you immediately covered your eyes as you felt the bright light hit your eyes. Your eyes soon adjust to the light and you look around to see a man with his back to you.

You tried to call out to the man but your throat ached. He soon turned around and looked at you, he had a slight smile on his face as he saw you had come to.

"You're awake!" He exclaimed as he walked over to you.

"Who are you?" You asked and then started coughing. The man gave you some water which you gladly took, once you were finally hydrated, you looked back up at the man.

"I'm Dr. Kureha Shinogi, you were sent here last night at around eleven" The man said to you, you nodded and sat up only for the man to hold you down.

"You were shot, maybe you should lay down, we don't need any wounds opening up" The doctor said to you. You knew you were shot, you just needed to tell your father.

"Yes I understand, but I need my phone" You said as you looked around the room for the green phone.

"Well it's right there" The man said as he pointed to the dresser that had your purse and phone there. You tried to get back up but was once again held down.

"I'll get it" Kureha said as he walked to the phone, he handed you the phone and you immediately looked at the time. It was Monday and you had missed calls from your father.

"If you could leave me by myself for a second" You said to the doctor who nodded as he left the room.

You clicked on your dad's contact and waited for him to pick up the phone, once he did, he started to shout at you through the phone.

"Are you okay dear!?" The man questioned and you sighed.

"I assume you heard" You said to your father.

"Of course I did, some boy named Baki called me and said you were shot at the party." Your after said to you.

You've never seen him so worried before, worse has happened to you. 

"I'm okay, listen I'll text you what the doctor says okay?" You said.

"Okay, love you my Doch" Your father said.

"Love you too papa" You said to your father as you hung up the phone.

You put your phone in the purse and got up to put the purse back, you slumped on the bed. You waited until the doctor came back.

You needed to pee, you didn't know if the doctor was watching you. He'd probably tape you to the bed just to make sure you stayed down. You sighed as you pulled the covers off, you took the IV out of your arm along with the rest of the plugged up machines connected to you. 

You placed your feet on the cold floor, just as you were about to stand up, a voice startled you.

"Don't even think of standing up" You heard someone say, you turn to see Kureha and Baki standing there. 

You groaned as you sat back down onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" Hanayama said as he walked in front of you.

"I need to pee, can I go?" You said to the doctor who nodded.

"Someone needs to help you though" Kureha said to you.

"Well get a female nurse to help" You said to the doctor, before he could answer, you were picked up off the bed. Hanayama picked you up and walked to the bathroom.

"Hey! Put me down you oaf' You said to Hanayama, you wanted to fight but your chest hurt and you felt drained.

Hanayama opened the bathroom door and placed you on the toilet.

"Well, get out!" You said to Hanayama who didn't leave but instead turned around and waited for you to finish your business, you sighed as you knew that he wouldn't leave.

~

Two Days Later

"I'll miss you Y/N" Baki said as he was crying into your shoulder, it was time you'd go home. You were in a wheelchair and was getting annoyed with Baki. He was crying the whole way to the airport.

"Well I need to go, I'll see when I can Baki" You said as one of the guards picked you up off the wheel chair and then another guard picked up your wheelchair.

You looked behind the guards shoulder and waved at the people who were waving back at you, the door closed and you were sat down on the seat and then the guard bowed before he walked to his seat.

You were sad and excited, you were sad to leave Japan but happy to go back home where Larissa was waiting for you. 

You closed your eyes and started to fall asleep.

~

"Oh I'm so happy you're alright dear" Gina said as she hugged you, Gina was your auntie. She heard of the news and flew from Argentina to Russia.

"I agree, I thought you'd die" Fiona said as she also hugged you, Gina and Fiona were your aunts.

"Well it doesn't matter because I missed you the most" Your father said as he pushed the two women off of you and gave you a hug, he lifted you out of your wheel chair. 

"All right, I get it papa" You said as you pushed the man off, he placed you on the wheel chair and got behind you to push you into the house.

You were at your grandparents house, you and a lot of other family members were coming just to see you because this would be the first time you were ever shot. 

~

"Kiss my ass!" 

"No thank you, you don't wash it" 

Your aunties were arguing over who got to bathe you, you didn't want neither because you were capable of washing yourself.

"How about I do it and you guys can pick out her outfit for today, you could even do her hair" Valentine said and the women looked at each other before nodding.

"I call dibs on hair!" Gina said and Fiona whined.

"Whatever" Fiona said.

Valentine sat down on the floor as she looked at her phone. 

"Thanks V" You said to Valentine who put up her thumb. You relaxed in the bubbly water and closed your eyes, you and Valentine sat in silence. Valentine would sometimes turn around to check on you.

~

After having your hair practically pulled out by your aunts trying to do it and then they choose tacky outfits for you, you were going home. You were planning on staying at your grandparents house for a while but you needed to pick up Larissa.

You insisted you could go alone but your father went with you, he unlocked the door and pushed it open, your doors were huge. Once he finally pushed them open, he wheeled you in. You didn't need a wheelchair but when it came to your health, your father was always on your ass about it.

Expecting your dog to be there waiting for you, she wasn't there. You didn't know if Sikorsky was still here or if he had left, you just hoped he fed Larissa or you'd kill him. 

You told your father to take you to the living room as Larissa might have been there, you two got to your living room to see someone standing there.

"What the" Your father said and you rolled your eyes, when did he get here?

"Welcome home Y/N" The person said.

"Thank you...Yujiro"

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter although it was kinda rushed, thank you!

PEACE!

~Q~