Chapter 6

~

"Have you lost your mind!?" You heard your brother say to you as he looked at Baki who was patched up and in some clothes.

You had just gotten back from America. Although Baki wanted to go back to Japan, you had things to do in Russia, then you'll send him off once you are done. Your brother saw that you brought some childhood friend and went off on you for not only bringing him, but telling him about the organization.

"It's not like he's staying here, he'll live with me Nick" You said as you rolled your eyes. Nick started this rant the moment he saw Baki. Baki didn't say anything as he didn't want to interrupt the argument between the two siblings.

"Who cares? You still told our secrets to some boy, father will have your head for this!" Nick shouted at you and you ignored him and his stupid rants. One thing about Nick, he never learns to shut up.

"What's so special about this boy huh? Is he your type? Or maybe he's some hobo who you picked off the street. He can't know of this, so you better get rid of this problem" Nick said to you as you sat down on one of the chairs in the living room. You motioned for Baki to sit down as well.

"I nor anyone else is gonna lay hands on Baki and that is final" You said as you grabbed one of your cigars. You wanted this conversation to end as soon as it started. You were the second highest ranked in the whole organization, while Nick was fourth, meaning what you said goes for him. Unless your father demands you kill Baki, then he will stay alive.

"Y/N, either you kill him or I do" Nick said as his hand reached for his back pocket.

"Wait what-" Baki said, he looked kinda confused by this. You sighed and you placed down your cigar and stood up.

"Look here you little mistake. You may be older than me and I respect you, but you will learn to keep your mouth shut and follow orders. You are where you are now because I wanted my father to treat you like he treated me. You were originally supposed to be the perfect big brother who was to entertain me. I can take away your power just like I gave it to you, so know your place you illegitimate prick" 

Those words clearly hurt Nick, he fell silent before turning and walking up the stairs. You were in your father's house now. All you had to do was talk with him before you left, he doesn't need to know of Baki and what you did.

You sat back down and looked at Baki.

"Want a cigar" 

"So you're just gonna act as if you didn't cuss him out?" Baki said to you, you only huffed in response.

"I'll take that as a no" You said as you went back to smoking. 

~

"Have you lost your mind!?" Your father said to you. You rolled your eyes at the man who's veins were getting ready to pop out.

You thought Nick went up to his room to cry because of what you said to him, but he instead went and ratted out to your father. You made sure to keep a mental note to pay little old Nick a visit after this.

"No, thank you for asking father" You said and he sighed.

"Why would you bring him here?" Your father asked you.

"Because I haven't seen him in over six years, you think that I am going to get a glimpse of him and then just move on? No! I want Baki with me, he's my best friend." You said to your father.

"And if this friend ends up telling the whole world about us?" Your father questioned.

"Then I get rid of him" You said back, you didn't understand the big deal. Although it was risky to tell someone. It was a different story with Baki, you knew Baki would never do something like that.