Chapter 19

~

"I don't think this will work.." You said as you looked at the woman who was sitting down in her chair.

"Oh hush of course it, a few changes and it will be perfect" She said as she motioned for you to turn around.

You were at your friends house, her name was Domina Franks. Domina was a fashion designer and she would help you with outfits and makeup when you had missions to do.

Domina was helping you with your mission. You were supposed to seduce someone and then poison the drink, easy and quick kill.

Your father gave you this mission like he didn't have hundreds of girls who could do this. The man is named Hendrix Sims, he was some famous artist. He was helping with tracking some children so your father saw it fit to get rid of him.

But there was a problem with you, Hendrix had a preference with his women. The guy was known for being a whore. Hendrix was about 5'4 so he liked his women shorter than that.

He liked short, blonde haired, and incredibly skinny, women. You were a tall, black haired, and somewhat chubby woman. The chances of you attracting his attention were very slim.

"Dear, you have a nice voice, pretty blue eyes with long black hair. You may be as tall as a basketball player but you have a nice ass and breast" Domina said as she pushed up your breast. 

"Still, he isn't gonna be looking in my direction" You said to the woman who was now searching through clothing options.

"But every other man will, hell I'm sure some women will be looking cause I know I am" Domina said and you laughed.

"I'm not worried about every other man, I'm only worried about attracting his attention." You said to Domina.

"Whatever you say, but here" Domina said as she handed you an outfit. You looked at the dress then at her.

"What?" Domina asked.

"The fuck is this?" You said to the woman and she rolled her eyes.

"Just put the dame outfit on" Domina said to you.

You started to strip and put on the outfit, the whole thing was a big ass bundle of glitter. You walked to the chair and sat down, Domina was starting to do your makeup.

You looked like a barbie doll, a black barbie doll.

~

Domina was right, people were staring and had no intention to stop staring at you. Your body and outfit is what attracted the lustful stares and the jealous looks.

 Your body and outfit is what attracted the lustful stares and the jealous looks

The club was quite nice, you would probably come here in your free time. You were standing in the middle of the room, you and your outfit stood out as other women who fancy dresses.

You looked around to find the target, your eyes soon landed on the man who was drowned in women. He was talking with some other guy as he took swings at alcohol.

You looked to see if there was a table near him, you walked to the table and sat down. You sighed as you thought of ways to seduce him. You had to attract his attention.

A waiter came up to you and asked if you wanted anything to drink.

"Um some patron on ice." You said and the waiter nodded and walked off to get your drink. The waiter soon came back with your drink.

You thanked her and took a sip of your drink.

~

Many people tried to come up and talk but you rejected them all, you needed to get close to Hendrix. You had been sitting at your table for nearly an hour doing nothing but drinking your patron.

You felt someone touch your shoulder, you turned around and saw a man, he was shorter than you with red hair.

It was Hendrix, he had a smile on his face. 

"Ah, hello sir" You said and he nodded.

"Yes, I was sitting at the table and I just saw how lonely you looked. A beautiful woman like yourself shouldn't be here alone" Hendrix said to you.

"Thank you, I wouldn't have thought the great Hendrix Sims would have noticed me" You said while trying to make yourself blush.

"You know me?" He said as he at down beside you.

"Of course, your art work is amazing" You said to the man.

"Why thank you" Hendrix said as he kissed your hand.

~

"You are so soft" Hendrix said as he cuddled up to you, he was laying on your breast with a flushed face as if he was drunk.

You had already slipped the poison into his drink, all you needed to do was get him off. He was practically cuddling you like you were a tree and he was a Kola.

"Thank you" You said as you took a sip of your drink, the poison was taking its sweet time. 

"Can I kiss you?" The man said as his lips were now travelling to your face.

"Uh would you look at the time! I gotta go" You said to the man as you tried to push him off. He was one heavy motherfucker.

"Well won't you give me a kiss before you leave?"Hendrix asked you.

"A kiss when we've known each other for a couple of hours? I'll give you one when we have our first date" You said and pushed the man off.

"Bye dear" You said to the man who was starting to become dazed, you grabbed his poisoned drink and walked out.

~

You were walking to your car, while walking you made sure to smash the drink on the ground. You didn't need anyone to find out how he was poisoned.

You got inside your car and drove off.

~

"I'm home!" You said as you walked in the door, you placed down your purse and took off your shoes.

You looked around the dark place, usually Larissa would be here ready to greet you but she wasn't. You wondered if that big oaf of a man had kidnapped her and ran off to god knows where.

You walked up the stairs and went to your room, you opened the door to expect an empty bed and a neat room, but instead you saw a room that looked trashed and two big figures were in your bed.

You grabbed the nearest object and stalked the bed. You moved the covers and instead of seeing some intruder, you saw Larissa and Yujiro in your bed sleeping.

You sighed as put down the book you had in your hand.

How in the hell did they manage to ruin your room and why the hell were they in your room anyways? 

"So weird" You said as you sat down on the bed.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Once again this story is going to be more of a Yujiro x Reader, I was originally doing Baki x Reader but changed it. Sorry for the sudden change, the story will change a bit but not a lot. Some characters won't be as relevant as they were going to be originally.

PEACE!

~Q~