Chapter 23

~

"Shush Arakhis" You said as you kissed the baby on the forehead, you rocked the little boy back and fourth until he soon stopped crying.

Nixon was still awake but he stopped crying. Nixon was now looking at you, his green eyes were staring at you. You smiled at him and he did the same, Nixon was so adorable.

You walked to the living room with the little baby in your arms, you saw Yujiro and Larissa both on the couch. You sat down on Yujiro's lap, he looked at you with a smirk.

"Why are you sitting on my lap?" Yujiro asked and you rolled your eyes.

"Because you and Larissa are taking the rest of the space" You said as you looked at the dark brown dog who was stretched out on the maroon couch.

"Whatever, when are we going on our date?" Yujiro said as his gaze directed to the TV.

"In an hour or so, we will make a visit" You said as you held the baby who was looking at the cartoon playing on the TV.

You and the rest of the squad as you liked to call them, were in Volgograd. You had a house in Volgograd because you lived in Volgograd first before going to Yekaterinburg.

~

"Damn!" You heard a groan from your bedroom, you walked to the bedroom to see Yujiro changing Nixon and he was clearly struggling.

You pushed the man out of the way and took the diaper that was put on wrong. Yujiro looked at you with a ugly look.

"I can do it myself" Yujiro said and you rolled your eyes.

"You put it on backwards" You said as you laughed, you grabbed another diaper along with some wipes.

"Oh come on! I wiped the boy" Yujiro said and you wiped to make sure, he was right. The wipe came out clear, you threw the wipe away and grabbed some baby powder.

"He doesn't have a rash" Yujiro mumbled as he crossed his arms and leaned on the dresser

"Still, baby powder helps reduce the chances of rash. And if he had one, then it would reduce the pain" You corrected.

"Wow you are so smart, so glad I met a know it all like you" Yujiro said and you huffed as you turned around.

"Shut up! You can't change a child and have the audacity to talk trash? Now watch how to change a child" You said as you turned back around to place the diaper on the baby who was laying on the towel.

You were going to place on the diaper when you felt something hit your chest, you look down to see a yellow liquid on you. You heard laughing coming from Nixon and look up, the boy was peeing on you. The disgusted look on your face was making him laugh.

You turned to see Yujiro laughing his ass off, you grabbed the other diaper soiled in pee and threw it at him.

"Ew! You fucker" Yujiro said and Nixon laughed even harder watching the disgusted Yujiro throw the diaper in the trash. 

"Shouldn't have laughed" You said as you stomped into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. Once you slammed the door, Nixon soon stopped laughing. The boy burst out in tears, Yujiro groaned as he left the room. Leaving the poor child in the room to cry.

~

"Isn't it pretty?" You asked Yujiro who looked bored.

"It's a statue, so what?" Yujiro said to you.

You rolled your eyes and looked back at the statue in front of you. You were at the motherland calls statue, you used to come here all the time.

You looked down at Nixon who was sucking on his finger while looking at the place around him while Larissa was running around the place.

"What's the purpose of this statue?" Yujiro said as he put his hands in his pocket.

"It stands for war, the woman is calling for the citizens to come for battle" You said as you pointed to the raised sword in the woman's hand.

"Such a beauty" You said as you adored the statue.

"Like you" Yujiro said as he lifted your chin, you stared into his eyes as he stared at yours. As he was leaning in to kiss you, you pulled away from him.

"Come on, there is more to look at" You said as you walked off with Larissa running behind you, you left Yujiro there with an annoyed look on his face.

You were laughing to yourself, you wanted to tease Yujiro a little. 

~

You placed the child down in the crib, Nixon was sleeping. This crib was from Alina's, you put the crib in your basement and forgot about it. You brought it out and cleaned it.

You placed the blue blanket decorated with peacocks on it, Alina absolutely adored peacocks and she still does. You might take her to the zoo for her next birthday.

You looked over at the dog sleeping on the carpet, you smiled and walked out of the bedroom. You closed the door behind you and walked down the stairs to the living room.

You got down there to see Yujiro sitting on the couch drinking wine, he was watching TV. You walked to the couch and sat on his lap like earlier. 

"I'm not taking up the couch" Yujiro stated, you rolled your eyes and got comfortable on the mans lap.

"Can't I sit on my boyfriends lap?" You asked and Yujiro laughed.

"I'm not complaining" Yujiro said, you looked at the show playing. You frowned as you looked at the people being torn apart on the TV.

"What a shitty show" You said as you looked away.

"Hm, you just don't like to look at gore."  Yujiro told you and you shook your head.

"I'm not, old man" You said.

"Old? I'm 37" Yujiro said and you were shocked.

"37! I thought you were 47" You said and Yujiro looked annoyed.

"You must think you're funny?" Yujiro questioned. 

"Yeah I do think I'm pretty funny" You said to Yujiro who set down the glass of wine.

"I'll show you something funny" Yujiro said as you started to tickle you, you laughed as you tried to push his hands off.

You wrapped your legs around Yujiro and put laid your head on his neck, he stopped tickling you.

"What are you doing?" Yujiro asked.

"I really like you Yuji.." You said as you moved your head and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Yuji?" Yujiro said and you laughed.

"Yeah, Yuji" You said as you have him another kiss on the lips.

"Are you doing this to stop me from tickling you?" Yujiro asked with an raised eyebrow, you smirked.

"Maybe" You said and Yujiro laid you down on the couch, he started to kiss on your neck. 

"Yujiro" You said to the man who stopped.

"Yeah?" Yujiro said.

"I'm too tall to have sex on a couch and you are as well" You said and Yujiro groaned as he picked you up.

"The hell?" You said as he carried you up the stairs, he opened your bedroom door but soon closed it once he saw a sleeping baby and dog.

He walked to the guest bedroom and threw you on the bed.

"What are you doing?" You asked the man who stripping you of your clothes.

"You said you didn't want to have sex on the couch" Yujiro said.

"Well I didn't mean on the bed, I didn't want at to all!"You said as you covered yourself.

"Too late" Yujiro said.

~

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

I wish you all happiness and health.

PEACE!

~Q~