Chapter 28

~

"I have a question, do you feel thirsty?" You asked and the woman laughed.

"Fuck you" Cameo said and you grabbed the tube, you sat on her stomach and forced the tube in her mouth. Mica poured the water down the tube, the water went down the woman's throat. 

You got off her and stomped on her stomach, the water came up as she turned to her side and threw up the water. 

"Look here, all you have to do is say the name and I'll let you go back to that ward or maybe I'll send you off to Jamaica where you can live in peace for the rest of your pathetic life" You said to Cameo.

"Why would I? She'll kill me if I say anything, the last thing I need is to lose another finger" Cameo said and you stopped what you were doing, you untied her hands and looked at her right hand. You noticed she didn't have her index finger.

"Who the hell cut off your finger?" You asked and she turned her head.

"You don't have to tell because I'm getting a good damn guess on who" You said.

~

"Aright, so Connor is off the table. Cameo mentioned a woman who takes her finger should she tell, and Cameo has no index finger on her right hand. Who do we know that takes fingers and is a woman?" You questioned.

"Eun-Young takes fingers" Nick said.

"Well so does Bianca" Valentine said.

"But Ronda Gagarin loves to take fingers" Mikhail suggested.

"Ronda? She should know better" Your father said.

"Alright, so we have Kim Eun-Young, Bianca Willis, and Ronda Gagarin" You said as you added the pictures of Ronda Gagarin on the board.

"How will we find out who?" You asked the people who were now all thinking once again.

"One way, you" Your grandfather said and you raised an eyebrow.

"These three women either want to kill you or fuck you so you are the best way to get them to talk. Negotiate with them and try to pick little hints or things they say about Diamond" Your father said.

"How smart Leo! For once I actually consider you my son" Your grandfather said as he slapped his son's arm.

"Whatever" Your father said as he pushed his father.

~

"Yujiro, today is quite important. I'm going to have an important meeting so please don't be an ass and ruin this okay.?" You said as you brushed your wet curls.

"Yeah whatever" Yujiro said as he watched you get yourself ready.

"I'm serious, she doesn't need to suspect anything so make sure she doesn't. You don't need to be some wholesome soft hulk boyfriend, but don't be the egotistical asshole who brags about banging me" You said.

"Hm, we'll see" Yujiro said and you turned around to look at him.

"I understand you think life is a joke and you're better than everyone else, but this isn't a joke. I need to do this for the sake of my mother. You can joke and be irresponsible somewhere else but not here Yujiro and I'm not joking" You said to the man smirked.

"Alright, if you don't want me around then that's fine" Yujiro said as he got up and left the room. You sighed and decided to not chase after him, it was better with him gone anyways. One less person you have to deal with.

You already talked with Bianca and Ronda, both are telling the truth. All you had to do was talk with Eun-Young, if you don't suspect anything then that's that. 

You were going to bring Yujiro because he was your boyfriend and maybe Eun-Young would step off if she knew you were in a relationship.

~

"Y/N Johnson" You said as you showed your wrist, showing your tattoo. The man moved out of the way and let you walk in. 

You walked through the doors, the guards armed with machine guns greeted you. A maid came in front of you, stating her name before she walked to Eun-Young's room.

"Miss Johnson, Master Kim is in here" The maid said and you nodded, you pushed the door open, walking into the room.

You closed the doors behind you and looked around the huge bedroom for Eun-Young. 

"Hello Y/N" You heard say, you jumped and turned around. Eun-Young was sitting in a chair right behind you.

"You scared me, hello Eun-Young" You said to the woman who stood out of her chair.

"It's so nice to see you again" Eun-Young said as she hugged you, you could feel her hands trailing down to your bottom.

"Alright, I wanted to talk with you about something" You said as you pushed her hands off. 

"Well dear, let's talk" Eun-Young said as she walked to her bed and sat down, inviting you to do the same.

~

"It's definitely not Eun-Young, she's mentioned nothing about mother's murder and she can back up the fact that she wasn't even in the country at the time of the murder. She even showed me a collection of fingers"

 You said as you crossed Eun-Young out, you shivered thinking about the fingers that she had but none were Cameo's.

"So who the hell do we have left?" Valentine asked.

"No one, which means more torture" You said as you got out of your chair and walked out of the room.

You'd be back to get to punishing Cameo tomorrow, first you had to find out where the hell Yujiro was.

~

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I really rushed this chapter and this is my shortest chapter. The next chapter will be posted on Tuesday or Wednesday.💞

PEACE!