Chapter 32

~

"I mean this in the nicest way possible.."

"But can you please go home" 

"No"

You sighed as you watched Baki play with Larissa and Alina, you were surprised when Baki and Hanayama showed up at your door.

You knew this was a bad idea to reveal Alina, how did these two manage to find out.? Ever since you made Alina known, the amount of gifts and visits were crazy.

Hanayama came right after your father just left. You were glad that Yujiro wasn't around when they came, you really didn't want a blood bath.

Baki came with Kozue and Hanayama came alone as usually. You really were jealous of Hanayama, Alina clearly liked to climb things.

She used to climb you until she got to your shoulder, but since everyone else was taller than you, she liked to use them to climb.

Alina hadn't been paying attention to you because she was too busy with everyone else, you wanted to kick them all out but they don't have anywhere to go. They had bags in their hands and you knew they wanted to stay here.

You have well over ten guest bedrooms with three master bedrooms, but you hated having anyone over. More people means, more food to buy, more bills to pay, and more money to spend. 

You were sitting on your couch, Kozue and Baki were playing with Alina and Nixon. Nick and Gina want some alone time so they dropped their child on you.

The once quiet house was now loud, food wrappers and empty soda cans were all over the floor. The TV was blasting but no one was paying attention. There were toys all over the floor that belonged to both Alina and Nixon.

You rubbed your face as you heard the sound of Nixon crying, you look at the floor and see Nixon crying on the floor.

You sighed and picked the boy up, you walked up the stairs and to your bedroom. Nixon was going to be here for about a week so you had his things in your rooms. 

You sent Yujiro out to buy a crib from the store and he's been gone for nearly an hour, he should have been back.

You just changed the baby so he was crying because he was hungry. You didn't want to take care of Nixon but if you did then they could have at least brought some breast milk.

You really hated the fact this child would have to breast feed from you, Nixon knew how to suck the life out of you. 

"Alright, Nixon, please don't bruise my nipples" You said to the baby who was crying, you sighed and pulled up your shirt.

The baby latched on to your nipple, he started sucking. You were in so much pain, this baby just couldn't be normal.

"Y/N?" You heard someone say, you jumped and turned around. You saw Yujiro standing in the door way.

"Oh! Your back, well where is the crib?" You asked the man who walked closer to you, Nixon was done feeding so you put your shirt down.

"Why are my sons in the living room?" Yujiro asked with a smile on his face.

"Sons?" You said as you pushed past Yujiro, you got down stairs to see a blonde haired man talking with Baki.

"Oh hell no!" You said.

~

"So Jack, I've heard so much about you..." You said as you took a bite out of your steak.

"Yes, Baki has said a lot about you. It's the only thing he talks about" Jack said as he helped himself to another steak, he was on his third.