Chapter 29

~

You were woken up by the sunlight that was beaming on your face, you were also woken up by the cold air on your skin.

You groaned as you sat up, your back was aching and the red marks along with hickeys were decorating your skin.

You looked over at Yujiro who was sleeping, he was sprawled out on the bed. You looked at the man who was lightly snoring with his red hair covering some of his face.

When Yujiro left the house, you were going to find him. It didn't take long because you knew Yujiro well and he'd probably threaten the people at some luxury hotel and stay there. You weren't surprised when you went to one of the most expensive hotels and was told Yujiro nearly killed the manager.

You explained why you needed to go to Eun-Young and why you didn't go after him even when he left the house. 

It didn't take long for Yujiro to rip your five thousand dollar outfit and throw you on the bed to destroy you.

You got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. You got into the shower to bathe, you turned on the hot water and got inside. 

You let the hot water rinse off the dirt, you grabbed the soap that was already used by Yujiro. 

You rub the soap onto the rag, letting the rag get soapy you put the bar of soap back and wash yourself. Once you are done, you let your hair get wet. You hadn't washed your hair since last week so today was the day

You grabbed the shampoo and washed your hair, you let the water wash out the shampoo before grabbing the conditioner and putting it in your hair. You finger combed your hair, getting out knots.

 You let the conditioner sit in before washing it out. You turned the shower water off and got out of the shower.

(I just explained how I wash my hair ya'll) 

You wrapped the towel around your body and got another towel to dry your hair. You placed both used towels into the clothes bin before walking out the bathroom naked.

You got out of the bathroom to see Yujiro still sleeping, he had changed positions and his leg was hanging off the bed while he lay on his stomach.

You walked over to the clothes, your underwear were definitely ripped along with your shirt and bra. Your suit jacket and pants were the only thing that stayed intact.

You put on your pants and suit jacket, you slipped on your heels and walked to the door after grabbing your phone off the dresser.

You opened the door to see a man, you recognized his thin mustache and creepy smile.

"Oliva" You said to the man.

"Nice to see you Y/N" He said and gave you a hug, you cringed but hugged the man back.

"I thought you left Russia by now" You said and he laughed.

"I'm leaving today but I wanted to say goodbye to Yujiro before I left" Oliva said and you stepped out of the way to let him in the room.

You saw a man who was much shorter, he was shorter than you. He had long brown hair with pretty brown eyes. He had a slight blush on his face and was fiddling with his fingers.

"Ah! That's Micheal, he's my...assistant" Oliva said and you put your hand to shake his, he shakes your hand. You wiped your hand on your jacket from Micheal's sweaty hand.

"The hell do you need an assistant for?" You heard a voice say, you turned around to see Yujiro standing naked.

"Oh!" Micheal said as his blushed even more and covered his eyes.