Chapter 39: A Man Like Him

Extra Chapter 4: A Man Like Him

This chapter is about you talking about what you love about your precious Yujiro.

~

His Personality

You think his personality is the reason you two have been together for so long. He is an asshole who you hate sometimes but you love him. So you have to admit that he has a...likeable personality.

His Smile

You loved his smile, he always had some shitty smirk on his face but when he smiled... you fell in love all over again. 

His Humor

You always found Yujiro's humor...odd. He made light jokes sometimes but other times it was just brutal. You and Yujiro were watching a movie and the guy got his hand cut off, Yujiro burst out laughing. You sometimes wondered what Yujiro was thinking, how could he find something so brutal, funny?

His Body

Actually, you kinda hated the way Yujiro looked. He had muscles that had muscles, his Adam's apple had an Adam's apple. You found his over muscular body odd, Yujiro also had his demon back or whatever, you hated looking at muscles that looked like some face.

His Looks

While you disliked his body shape, you loved his looks. His face was handsome to you, pretty smile, nice hair that you could run your fingers through, pretty eye color. You thought he was a beauty, but you didn't like his teeth. They kinda looked like bricks but it didn't matter cause you still loved him.

His Parenting

You did like and dislike the way Yujiro would parent the children. You liked how he would encourage and uplift the kids but hated the way he would try to teach them violence. You liked how he could discipline the kids but hated how he'd let them get off easy sometimes.

---

In all, you could definitely say that..

You've truly never met a man like Yujiro.

~

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

PEACE!

~Q~