chapter one

Bonnie's pov
October 27th 2013
A new girl

It all started October 27th 2013...

I wake up to my sister Val throwing clothes on me, "I'm driving" she walks out of the room as I sit up.

"..a uniform?.." What was the point in packing my own clothes in boxes then? I hop off my bed (which was the only thing that was put together in this room) and change into the uniform, I had no idea London schools were so fancy. Not wanting to wear the skirt I grab my own dark gray pants and put them on instead, I open the box with my hair brush and practically tear out the knots.

I take my toothbrush and toothpaste and use the sink that's in the bathroom down the hall. "Come on you little shit! Are you almost ready?!" I take the toothbrush out of my mouth.

"Yeah! It was your choice to drive me!"

"Cause I'm an awesome sister!" I roll my eyes and spit, leaving my toothbrush on the counter. I run and grab my backpack with a few pencils and a notebook in it, I turn the corner and run to the front door.

"Where's dad?" I walk up to my sister who's waiting by the door.

"Shopping, come on" I walk out and Val closes the door behind us, locking it before following me.
We both get in the car, "You know I'm just so happy you guys decided to move in with me! Your gonna love it here!"

"That's what mom told you to say isn't it?" I roll my eyes and look out the window, Val shakes her head.

"..No..." I buckle my seatbelt and then cross my arms. "Look, a new start for you is gonna be great. How hard is it gonna be to make new friends?" I look at the back of her head.

"Daily reminder I had no friends in the first place" I huff and look back out the window.

|

"Class we have a new student! Please welcome Bonnie Lewis" I scan the class to see the empty seat I'm gonna have to sit in, I see many students staring at my lower half and whispering. "Bonnie why do you only have half of your uniform on?" I look down at my pants, I look back up at the teacher and shrug. I hear one laugh making it very easy to tell who laughed, "is something funny?"

"No ma'am" I see the boy sit up straight, he looked very different from all the other students.

The teacher sighs, "you're from America yes?" I nod, "That's so fascinating! Would you like to tell us any stories about America?" I shake my head and her lips straighten. "Okay, well I'm Ms. Brown, please have a seat next to....Luis, you both have something in common! You'll get along" her wrinkly hand touches my back making me shudder, I walk down the rows of desks.

Everyone was staring.

I felt my throat close as I walked to the third row, sitting down next to Luis. "Why do I have to sit next to the American?" Luis raises his hand, I roll my eyes.

"Luis stop being rude!" Of course the teacher thought that was gonna help, Luis scoffs and lowers his hand.

"Just so you know American, I'm not gonna go soft on you" He crosses his arms, I blow a raspberry at him. Hearing that same laugh after I do it, I turn to look at the boy with neck length brown hair. He covers his mouth in attempts to cover his laugh, making me not able to see his smile. When he sees me staring he quickly looks to the front of the class but when he realizes I'm still staring he rests a hand on the back of his neck and gives me a half crooked smile while waving a bit.

I turn away and look at the front of the class, I hear both his hands hit his desk. The room goes quiet as the teacher begins her lesson.

I already hate it here.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Froggies corner

I think I love this book already

Also not all chapters are this short :]