chapter twelve

Bonnie's pov
January 3rd 2014
Candy Hearts

"It sucks how I can only come to your place" Wilbur lays on the floor as I lay on my bed and look up at the ceiling.

"It's not my fault my dad is more strict than yours" I roll my eyes, I sit up and grab a book from my nightstand.

"What'cha reading?" Wilbur sits up as I open the small drawer, pulling out my reading glasses. "What? You have glasses!" He scoots over and places his chin on the bedsheets.

"Yeah, I only wear them when I'm reading" I rest them on the bridge of my nose.

"You look beautiful, now can I try them on?" Wilbur extends his hand forward and holds it out as he waits for me to hand him my glasses, I smile and place them in his hand. "Woah- do I look pretty too?"

"No-" his jaw drops before I giggle and shake my head, "-kidding, yes. Yes you do" He smiles and takes the glasses off, handing them back to me.

I rest them back on my nose, opening my book. "Bon Bon! I need attention!" Wilbur whines as he places a hand on my knee, I roll my eyes and shut my book.

"...what should we do then?" He smiles and takes something out of his hoodie pocket.

"Candy!" He shows me a small bag of conversation hearts.

"Candy hearts?" I take my glasses off and place them and the book back on my nightstand, he opens the pack and hands me one. "Its says be mine"

"I already am" he playfully rolls his eyes as he takes a Candy heart, he reads it before placing it in his mouth.

"What did it say?" I lean over the edge of my bed, Wilbur opens his mouth and sticks out his tounge. "Kiss me?" I smile as he closes his mouth and presses his lips against mine.

"Bonnie!" My dad burst into the room, Wilbur quickly backs up. Hitting his fist on his chest as he chokes on the Candy heart, swallowing the candy as he turns to my dad. "What in the hell?!"

Wilbur gives me a scared look, it looked genuine. "Uh- hello sir-"

"Did I say you could talk to me?" Wilbur quickly shuts his mouth. "Why are you here?" My dad looks down at him, Wilbur looks at me with a look saying 'am I suppose to speak or not?'

"I invited him over!" My dad turns to me, Wilbur looks at me confused.

"...No you-" I shoot him a glare and he closes his mouth.

"Well can you leave? I have a bitch coming over in a few minutes" he sticks his finger in his ear, I roll my eyes and get off the bed. Grabbing Wilbur's hand and pulling him to his feet, I drag Wilbur out of the room, shoving my dad in the process. "And try going to the gym down the street, you need it" I tighten my grip on Wilbur's hand.

I close the front door, "a-are you okay?" I ignore Wilbur and drop my hand from his, "...oh, I left my Candy in there..." Wilbur follows behind me, "is that really your father?" I nod and turn away from Wilbur. "I don't think I like your father" a smile creeps onto my face, "made you smile" I turn back to him to see him smiling back at me.

"Your a weirdo"

"I'm your weirdo" He giggles and intertwines our fingers.

"My weirdo?" He nods and looks forward.

"Let's go to the park"

|

"Your back needs to be against the tree!" Wilbur places his hands on my shoulders and pushes me against the tree, he takes a pen out of his pocket and starts carving into the tree. "I would say....104 centimeters.." He giggles, I just look at him confused. "Three foot four" I gasp and push his shoulder, he laughs and I move out of the way. The pen carved a bit into the tree. "Now me!" I grab the pen from his hand.

"Okay, back up" Wilbur presses his back against the tree, "you're to tall" I look up at him, he looks around for something I can step on.

"Uh, let me lift you" He places his hands on my waist and tries to lift me.

"Wil, your not that strong" I giggle and he looks at me offended, "It's just the truth" he huffs and let's go of me, I look around before finding a log. "I can use this" I walk over and grab it, I drag it over and step onto it. I place my hand on Wilbur's forehead as I carve into the tree with the pen, "how did you do this with a pen?"

He giggles, "take your time, the view is nice" I look down at him and see him staring at my chest, I move my head down to cover his eyes. "Awh"

"Your so stupid"

"Only stupid in love" I drop my hand from his eyes and step off the log, we both look at the tree.

"I would say six foot two?" I shrug, Wilbur smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Much taller than three foot four" He rests the side of his head on top of mine. "This is our tree, no one else can touch it"

"Someone else is gonna-"

"No, no. Our tree"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°