chapter fourteen

Bonnie's pov
September 5th 2021
My secret

I gasp and quickly sit up, Wilbur's arms limply falling to my waist but pulling me closer to him. "...Are you okay?..." I look down at Wilbur and see him tiredly staring up at me. I look around the room, it was still dark. A tear rolls down my cheek and I shake my head, he sits up and wraps his arms tighter around me. "Nightmare?" I nod my head into his shoulder, he rubs comforting circles on my back.

"I saw Ian.." He hums.

"He can't hurt you, I'm here..." Wilbur places his head on top of mine. More tears continue to roll down my cheeks as he hums a tune.

"...Wilbur I need to show you something..." he pulls away from the hug and nods, "promise me you won't tell anybody...and I mean promise." It felt like I could trust him, the few hours with him felt like home. He rubs his hand down my arm and nods.

"I promise"

I take a deep breath and pull my sleeves up, looking away as I wait for his reaction. I hear him mumble in confusion before a light flicks on. "........please don't be mad......"

"Holy shit Bonnie!" Wilbur grabs my arm and pulls it closer to examine, I look back and see his eyes filled with worry.

"I-I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry..." He wraps his arms around me, careful of the few cuts on my arms.

"Don't apologize...never apologize for that, your okay. I'm here, nothing or no one can hurt you.." He rubs his hand up and down my back as he mumbles words in my ear, I cry and wrap my arms around him. "I'm so happy you could trust me enough to tell me this" He places his hands on my shoulders and pulls away from the hug. "When did you last do this?"

"...two days ago.." Wilbur nods and rubs his thumb on my shoulder, "the photo of Ian was trending on Twitter...he came home and told me I was u-useless" I break down again, Wilbur hushes me and hugs me again.

"You're are not useless, your perfect, beautiful, amazing, the world's greatest human" I weakly giggle.

"That's not possible" I wipe my tears from my face, he smiles and lifts his head from my shoulder.

"your kind to everyone!" Wilbur stops for a moment, "why are you so kind to everyone?..."

I look down at my lap, "...well...no one was ever kind to me..." I look back at him, "...this is the kindest thing that has happened to me in years..." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"What happened to Val? Or your parents?"

"Val is the only one that knows about my job though she's trying for a kid so she hasn't spoken to anyone in months...she refuses to accept that she can't have kids" of course I felt bad for her, I missed her.

"That's sad, I'm sorry" I nod, "but it's still late, let's go back to bed okay? And please don't hurt yourself again" he gently lays me down, pulling the blankets over me. "Goodnight again, remember I love you" He kisses my cheek, I blush and he giggles; shutting off the light and then laying down next to me, securely wrapping me in his arms for the second time this night.

I smile, "...I love you too...."

Though I said it under my breath.

|

Bonnie_Lewis
Hello everyone, I just wanted to explain the photo that has been trending on Twitter.

Yes that was Ian, and yes we are no longer together.

I would appreciate if everyone gave me my time to heal, the relationship that I have just gotten out of was toxic and lasted for two years.

Thank you
|
Wilbursoot
And please don't mention anything regarding to Bonbur <3
|
TommyInnit
Fuck Ian #ihateian
|
Tubbo_
#ihateian who's Ian?
|
User1
I'm very proud of you for getting out of that relationship!
|
JackManifold
|
Proud of you!
|
Nihachu
Remember you are loved and amazing <3 #ihateian
|
User2
Does this mean Bonbur can sail?
Comment deleted
|
Austinshow
|
Take your time
Also check your dms please 🙂

I wrap my arms around Wilbur one more time, my own clothes in a bag over my shoulder. "maybe we can stream together soon, though I'm just gonna take a week to myself" Wilbur nods and pats my back.

"See you later Bon Bon, hope you feel better soon" we let go of each other, I look down at my clothes and realize I was still wearing his pajamas.

"Oh- Wilbur I forgot I had your-"

"Bye!" He slams the door shut, I huff but look down at my clothes and smile.

I guess I'll keep them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Froggies corner

I think I need sleep, the words are moving....