chapter fifteen

Bonnie's pov
September 15th 2021
Pity love

"Today's love or host is for Bonnie Lewis! Who just recently broke up with her boyfriend" I smile and roll my eyes.

"Don't remind me"

I actually had gotten over the break up much faster than I thought I would, probably because of how supportive everyone was.

"Let's hear a bit about yourself" Austin claps his hands together and I nod.

"Um- Well my name is Bonnie Lewis I'm 23 oh- I'm turning 24 in a few days" I quietly giggle "and I'm American but moved to London in 2013 and have lived in the UK ever since. I'm an author and streamer" Austin nods and starts typing on his computer.

"How about we introduce the guests?" I nod, "Today we have, JustaMinx!" Minx joins and waves at me, I smile. "NikaNihachu!" Both of them being here made me smile wider, "Connereatspants and Jschlatt!" The two join, Schlatt immediately making noises into his mic. "RonnieMulligan!"

(Ronnie is not a real person irl)

"Georgenotfound!" All the cameras turn on and everyone either has a bright smile on their face or giving death glares to people (Minx) "and our final contestant is running late it seems...." we all hear a ping.

"Sorry! Sorry I'm late!" I stare right into the camera.

"Austin I'd like to make an elimination" I raise my hand to the side of my head, Wilbur pouts as he turns his camera on.

"Please Bon, I dressed up for this" Wilbur pushes himself away from the desk to show his suit.

"Let's not eliminate anyone yet, they haven't introduced themselves" of course I wasn't gonna Wilbur win...was I?

"I'm Minx, you know you the fuck I am." She crosses her arms, I smile and giggle.

"Uh- I'm Niki! Your best friend Niki, you look very nice today" I smile and put a hand in my chest.

"Thank you Niki"

"My names-" Conner gets cut off by Ronnie.

"My names Ronnie and I'm 24, I live in New Jersey and I'm a streamer" I uncomfortably nod, he didn't seem all that nice.

"...anyways....I'm Conner, you know the guy that runs around in a sonic onsie in minecraft and cracks jokes" I giggle and nod, resting my head in my hands.

"I'm not fucking introducing myself, I'm Schlatt" Schlatt smiles and stares right into the camera.

"Um...I'm George..." George types on his keyboard.

"Are you working on my love or host?" I look at the camera offended.

"No! No, okay. I'm done, I'm not working" He raises his hands to show he isn't typing, "I'm 24 and like minecraft, I'm also a streamer"

The call goes quiet, "uh- Wilbur! Wilbur it's your turn" my eyes move to Wilbur's camera, he was flipping through notecards. I couldn't help but laugh at how he looked like a boy on his first date.

"Oh! H-hello, I'm Wilbur, I'm 24 and stream minecraft- I also just wanted to apologize again for being late to your love or host" it felt like we were both staring into each others eyes. He flips through the notecards again, "and you look amazing"

"He's got fucking notecards!" Minx points at the camera, "he has his conversations planned"

"No notecards Wilbur" Wilbur sighs but listens to Austin's rule, placing the notecards of to the side. "So Bonnie, what is your first question you would like to ask the group?"