chapter two

Bonnie's pov
October 27th 2013
The American

I hate this place already, no one refers to me by my name. I was dubbed 'the American' also that one boy from my first class won't stop staring at me, it was my last class and I was just hoping the boy wasn't in this class too.

I go to walk through the door but someone tries to walk in at the same time as me, "oh- I-I'm s-so so sorry, a-are you alright? I-I should've watched where I was going and-" I turn to the other person and see it's the boy, great. All my classes have the lanky boy, now that he was standing next to me I could actually see how tall he was- I'm guessing 6'3. "Oh..right, y-you don't speak" He looks down at me flustered, "after you" He smiles at me, his smile wasn't that bad- I turn away and walk into the class.

"You must be the new American student" I raise my shoulders after getting caught, "and why aren't you wearing your uniform?" I look down at my clothes and tug at my top, the tall boy walks past me and takes his seat which was right behind me. "Use your words ms. Lewis" I roll my eyes, "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"Uh- s-she can't speak Ms." I turn to the boy behind me and glare at him, his eyes widen and he quickly looks down at his hands which were holding each other on the desk. I turn back to the teacher as the whole classroom goes quiet, that stupid boy.

"Oh? Well that is a shame" she looks at me with pitiful eyes, I dig my nails into the palm of my hands as the class starts to whisper. The boy behind me is obnoxiously tapping his foot, "Lucy please move your things, I'd like Bonnie to sit right in front of me" the girl known as Lucy gives me a dirty look as she picks up her things, she walks past me- shoving me into the desk behind me, which was owned by the annoying boy.

"A-are you okay?" I push myself off his desk and walk to my seat, as I sit down I see a ugly smile on the teachers face.

"Now, let us begin our lesson" she turns her back to us as she scribbles on the board, I feel a light paper ball hit the side of my face. I look down at the ball on the floor.

"...hey!.." I glance up and see the brown haired boy with a hand hovering over the side of his face to cover his mouth, I turn back to the board. I feel another paper ball hit me, this time it lands on my desk. "....hey American!..." I quickly turn to him staring into his soul, I grab the paper ball and crush it more than it already was. He let's out a little squeak and whips his head back to the front.

The teacher turns to the class confused on where the noise came from before looking back at the board, "and-"

"..Hey...American!..." I slowly turn to him, he had a childish smile. I wondered how he hasn't gotten in trouble yet, "...I like your shoes!.." I move my foot so I can see my shoe, my shoes were torn and mud stained all over them. I hear someone clear their throat.

"Is something wrong Ms. Lewis?" I look up from my shoe and see the teacher (that never gave me her name mind you) glaring at me with her arms crossed, I shake my head. "Are you shoes that interesting?" I shake my head again and she huffs before turning back around, I turn to the boy and glare at him. His eyes widen and he turns away again, I couldn't tell what was with this boy. He always seemed nervous.

|

The only 'nice person' I've met is X and by nice I mean he doesn't automatically hate me, though he doesn't like me either. I shut my locker and start walking out of the building, there was no one but brits and French here. "Hey! Hey American!" I knew that voice so I started walking faster, "American!" I form my hands into fists and start running, shoving a few people. I see Val's car, I huff as I stop running. I lift my hand to grab the door handle but feel a hand on my shoulder. "Hey American-"

I turn around and slap the hand off of me, I stare at the tall boy angrily. My eyes slightly widen when I see he has a scared look on his face, I quickly turn and get into the car. Slamming the door shut, "already got yourself a boyfriend?" I glance out the window and see the boy staring at me, I turn away.

"Just drive"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Froggies corner

Cavetown anyone?