chapter thirteen

Wilbur's pov
September 4th
You were right

Eleven days.

It had been eleven days since I last spoke to Bonnie.

I've shut almost everyone out, Tommy and Phil being the only people I've spoken to since. Tommy uploaded the vlog and I couldn't stop watching it, I just wanted to speak to her.

"Look at the two flirting with each other" Tommy gags as he pans the camera to me and Bonnie dancing, our voices weren't audible but our smiles were very visible.

"Are they dancing with no fucking music?" Jack laughs.

"Cringe, I say cringe" George shoves his face in the camera.

I chuckle though it was quick and quiet, I texted her a few times but she wouldn't answer. As I sat in my sad thoughts I got a text from Tommy.

Isn't this Ian?
*1 image attached*
Sent at 14:10 PM

I knew he was cheating
That fucking bitch
I'm gonna kill him
Sent at 14:11 PM

Calm down Wil
You know that's against the law?
How about showing Bonnie the image?
Actually should you?
She'll cry
You gotta comfort women when they cry
Sent at 14:12 PM

Wil?
Wilbur?
Don't kill him!
Sent at 14:14 PM

I'm telling Phil
Sent at 14:16 PM

I couldn't believe him, I send Bonnie the image and wait for her response....

She left me on seen.

Okay! That was completely understandable! She just found out her boyfriend was cheating on her, I'll just wait for her...

Just wait.

I check my phone again- still no response.

I take a deep breath and wait a minute, now?

I sure am impatient huh?

|

My phone had died from lack of battery, I plug it in after changing into something comfortable to sleep in.

Maybe she'd text tomorrow?

I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth, though a knock on my front door interrupts me. "Uh- one minute!" My voice comes out muffled from the toothbrush in my mouth.

I rub my eyes as I walk to the front door, it was to late for this-

"You were right"

"Bonnie?" She walks forward and wraps her arms around my sides, shoving her face into my chest as she sniffles.

"I should've listened, I'm so stupid" I place a hand on the back of her head and close the door.

"Hey" I move my hand to her chin and make her look up to face me, "Don't beat yourself up, Ian the idiot can go fuck himself. Wanna watch a movie to calm yourself down?" I softly smile at her, she shoves her face back into my chest.

"I don't deserve this, your taking pity on me" I feel her tears soak my shirt, "any normal person would kick me out why are you being so nice?" Her voice cracks as she speaks.

I wrap my arms around her waist, "because I care about you, I'm not taking pity on you, I would never kick you out because I love you and won't ever hurt you like I did before" I squeeze her tighter, as I was holding tears back myself. She pulls away from the hug and starts aggressively wiping her tears away with her sleeves.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so stupid" I grab her wrists to stop herself from burning her skin.

"Don't say that, you know your the smartest girl I've ever met?" I smile at her, she weakly smiles back and giggles. "So, are we gonna watch a movie? Or we can talk about how much of a dick Ian is...or maybe I play my guitar to help you sleep?"

She nods, "the third option please" I take her hand in mine and lead her to my room.

"Can you sleep in those clothes?" I didn't want to look at her body, it felt wrong when she was in such a vulnerable state.

"No...I'm sorry-"

"Stop apologizing, I'm gonna tape your mouth shut" my voice told her I was joking, she giggled. "I have clothes to you know" I walk over to my closet and throw her some extra clothes. I leave the room without saying anything and wait until she allows me back in.

"You can come back in"

I step inside and grab my guitar, sitting at the top of the bed and patting the spot next to me. "Come on, also I need a song recommendation" she crawls onto the bed and leans onto me.

"Any song you can sing that's calming"

"How about I sing a song just for you?" Bonnie looks up at me, not moving her head only moving her eyes. She softly nods and I smile.

She yawns "I haven't slept in a while" I strum the guitar once.

"I just wanna say goodnight before you fall asleep, so goodnight"

"You too" I smile and tune my guitar a bit.

Now, I didn't think of the lyrics at all but did that matter? No. I just wanted to sing something to make her feel better, something to show her I love and care.

"Uh- close your eyes, and go to sleep. I..I want you to know I love you, go to sleep. I love you, nighty night Sunshine, you can cry on my shoulder...all" I strum the wrong string, "..all you want, I won't complain....because I" again, the wrong string. "I love you.."

I glance down and see her eyes are closed but she has a soft smile on her face, "...I'm sorry but that was so bad..." she yawns, I wrap my arm around her and lean my guitar against my nightstand.

"I know, but it made you smile" I gently lay her down, I go to get up but she grabs my sleeve.

"..I...I know this might be weird...but please stay with me...I love your hugs..." I exhale through my nose and smile, I lay down next to her; wrapping my arms tightly around her, placing my chin on top of her head.

"Of course Sunshine"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°