chapter nine

Bonnie's pov
December 20th 2013
Mommas girl

"Hey Bonnie" I look up from my phone, seeing Val leaning on my doorframe.

"Yeah?"

"Did you forget were going to moms place for Christmas today?" I gasp and she rolls her eyes, "oh- and I told her you had a boyfriend" I glare at her.

"Why would you say that? He's not my boyfriend" she shrugs.

"I don't know but she said she wanted to meet him so ask him if he's coming" I huff and go to text Wilbur.

Night Bon
Seen

December 20th 2013

Hey Wilbur
I know this might be a strange request
But could you please come with me and my sister to my mom's house in Nottingham and pretend to be my boyfriend? ♡
Sent at 8:23 AM

You're right
That is a strange request ♡

But I'll do it
If my dad allows it ♡
S

ent at 8:26 AM

Alright
Tell me if he said yes ♡
Sent at 8:27 AM

He said yes! ♡
Sent at 8:32 AM

That's good ♡
Are you gonna come over to my house or should I ask my sister to drive over?
Sent at 8:33 AM

If she doesn't mind
could you please come
pick me up? ♡
Sent at 8:33 AM

Yeah ♡
Sent at 8:33 AM

Seen you soon Bon Bon
(ADDRESS) ♡
Sent at 8:34 AM

"Okay, if he has to come then we have to drive to his place" Val rolls her eyes but agrees. I get off my bed and find an outfit for today.

|

Val pulls up to his new house, I remember him telling me he lived with his dad now. Me and Val get out of the car, I run up and knock on the front door as Val locks the car. "Bon Bon!" Wilbur wraps his arms around me, he smelt terrible.

"Woah- Wilbur you can not go to my mom's place smelling like that" I push him off me, "Where's your room?" Val walks up to us. "We'll be right back, talk with Wil's dad or something" I grab Wilbur's hand and walk inside, "Where's your room?"

"Over here" he leads me farther into the house, we walk into a room that has a futon and a dog sitting on top of it. "I sleep there"

"With your dog?" He nods, I shake my head. "Okay, where's your dad's room?" I follow him again as we walk to his dad's room, "Okay, stay here just in case he walks over" Wilbur looks at me confused before I slip into his dad's room, stealing his cologne and running back out. "Come on" I drag him back to his room.