chapter twelve

Bonnie's pov
August 23rd 2021
The beach...again?

I stir awake after feeling a soft peck on my cheek, I open my eyes and see Wilbur smiling at me. My eyes widen, "Did you just kiss me cheek?" I place a hand on my cheek, he nods.

"It woke you up and I found something new that makes you flustered" I roll my eyes and stand up, pushing past Wilbur and Tommy to get off the train.

"I feel like your break up was one-sided" Jack crosses his arms as we wait for the others to get off the train.

I huff "Tell me about it"

"Okay! Wilbur lead the way!" Tommy bows at Wilbur, Wilbur chuckles and starts leading us somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I walk next to Tommy, he shrugs.

"Wilbur was the one that had this idea, he wanted to show us something" I glare at the back of Wilbur's head, seven years to change and he's still lying to me.

|

"Wilbur why are we at your moms house?"

"Mum" Tommy corrects me.

"Don't film this part, I just wanted to talk with her real quick. You all stay quiet" the door opens and an his mom appears, she looked older but still beautiful.

"Wilby Wombat!" She wraps her arms around him, he whines as he hugs her back.

"Mummm, that names embarrassing" she chuckles.

They both pull away from each others embrace, "who are these people...wait- is that Bonnie?" Wilbur looks back at me and nods. "As in the Bonnie you won't stop talking about when you visit and always came over to visit when you were younger?" Wilbur covers his face in embarrassment.

I roll my eyes and smile at the older women, "yes that Bonnie" I found it funny how he still spoke about me to his mom.

"Would you like to come in?" Wilbur shakes his head.

"Sorry mum but we have to go somewhere, I'll visit soon yeah?" He hugs his mom again, she kisses his cheek.

"See you soon wilby" Wilbur groans from the embarrassing nickname.

"Love you"

She closes the door and we start walking away, "Wilby Wombat" Tommy snickers, Wilbur lightly slaps the back of his head.

"Don't insult my nickname, only my mum can call me that" they start bickering.

"Can you guys shut up?" They both look at me, "just show us what you wanted to show us" Wilbur smiles and nods.

"This way!"

|

"So why are we at your dad's place now?" I look up at Wilbur confused as he leads us into the house.

"It's a surprise, Tommy film this" He nods and pulls out his phone, clicking record. Wilbur opens the door to his old bedroom. "......Its gotta be somewhere around here.." Wilbur starts looking around.

"What are you looking for?" George steps forward, Wilbur looks back at him and starts moving his hands to show the shape of a box.