THANK YOU

Thank you so much for 1000 reads! This is one of the stories I'm honestly really proud of and I'm glad people are reading it.

I did forget to add things before the story ended. (Wilbur was gonna end up keeping all the notes they wrote when they were younger but I forgot to add that)

I also wanted to add an "after the story" but I really have no motivation to do that, so I'll just write a summary.

Bonnie publishes the book and everyone finds out what Wilbur did when they were younger and what he did again at the end of the story, they don't hang out anymore and everyone questions why the Era just ended.

Wilbur regrets everything he did and goes into a state of depression, he stops streaming for over three months (only streaming for mcc). Tommy and Phil try to help him out of it only to find out Wilbur had been reading all Bonnie's books and had bought her new one. He keeps the rings in a small box in his dresser, he also goes back to "their spot" and the beach sometimes.

Bonnie sees from the sidelines how the break up had effected him, he went back to drunk texting her and crying so she texts him one message before blocking him.

You are a memory.

THAT IS ALL!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES.

I RECOMMEND "YOU." IF YOU WANNA CRY :)