chapter seven

Bonnie's pov
November 1st 2013
Favorite song

I texted my sister I would come home later today, she really didn't care.

"Were here!" He grabs my hand and pulls me to wherever he lived, he knocks on the door, a blonde haired women answers the door.

"Hello- who is this Wilby?" She smiles at me, she looked like a mother from a sitcom.

"This is Bonnie!" He always said my name with happiness in his voice, I smile at nothing in particular.

"Well hello Bonnie, are you gonna be staying for dinner? I'm making fish and chips" she moves out of the way, Wilbur pulls me inside.

"What are fish and chips?" I turn to Wilbur, he smiles.

"Only the best food in the world! Come on Bon, you gotta try it!" His mother smiles at us before closing the door.

"Okay, I guess I'll stay" Wilbur cheers and his mother nods and walks into the kitchen.

"Come on! I wanna show you my room" He tugs me upstairs, shoving me into his room and closing the door. "What'da think?" I look around for a moment before he speaks up, "I'm gonna be moving in with my dad soon, thats why there's so many boxes" I nod.

"Its nice" I smile at him, he flops down on his bed and pats the spot next to him.

"Now, let's write a story!" I take my backpack off and unzip it, slipping out my laptop. Wilbur hops off the bed and puts his hands on his hips, "the story has to have a family, and betrayal! Betrayal is important" he points a finger into the air, I nod and open a new document.

"What should it start with?"

"Me! I wanna be in the story!" I giggle and nod, "I wanna be the president of my own country!"

I start typing, "his name was Wilbur gold-"

|

"Wilbur this is just Broadway Hamilton" I look up at him, he had been pacing his room for a whole hour while he acted out what he told me to write.

"...I like Hamilton..." He pouts and I roll my eyes, "that reminds me, what is your favorite song?" He jumps onto the bed, my laptop almost falling off my lap.

"Be more careful" he apologies and I start to think, "actually there's this song that came out this year, I really like it" Wilbur scoots over and leans his head over my shoulder, I open google and search for the song.

"Oh! I have earbuds, it will sound much better" He crawls off the bed and starts searching the boxes that haven't been taped shut, he grabs earbuds and sits back down next to me. I plug the jack in and take one of the buds from Wilbur, I stick it in my left ear and he sticks the other in his right ear. I click play and he immediately starts smiling.

"Our song, Radiator hospital?" He giggles, "this is our song now" Wilbur rests his head on my shoulder, I glance down at him. I always wonder why he was so touchy, I didn't mind one bit though. It made me feel safe, I hesitantly place my head a top his.

Once the song ends we sit in silence for a bit, about two minutes. "What about you? Whats your favorite song?" I lift my head and look down at him, I see he has his eyes closed though I knew he wasn't asleep. I lift my shoulder and he quickly opens his eyes.

"Uh- s-sorry, What'd you s-say?" He looked like William, anxious.

"What's your favorite song?" His face lights up, he looked like Wilbur again.