chapter seven

Bonnie's pov
July 27th 2021
Best stream ever

"Okay William you choose the first question" I lean back in my chair and turn to look at William.

"Ah- alright, one second" He takes out a pair of glasses from his pocket and lowers his head, placing the glasses on the bridge of his nose before lifting his head back up.

"...you did not.." He turns to me with a worried look on his face.

"What? What did I do?"

"William, you have reading glasses?" His eyes widen slightly, he plays with the ear of the glasses.

"Uh- yeah" He moves his eyes to remind me we were still live, I turn back to the camera. "Okay, how about..." William claps his hands together and giggles. "First kiss?" William glances at me.

"No."

He pouts, "aw...why?"

"My first kiss was stolen by a stupid boy that was panicking" I cross my arms, William rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Well my first kiss also wasn't planned but I enjoyed it because I had a crush on the girl, best two months of my life" He puts a hand on his chest, I glance at him and see a smirk on his face. I quickly turn away.

"Next question" I push myself forward and read the chat, "have you ever dated a person two serious for you?" William giggles.

"Yeah" I lean back in my chair and roll my eyes at his answer.

His eyes linger on me as I speak, "my ex boyfriend was a policeman" He rolls his eyes.

"You need better standards"

"Your right" I look back at him, we both stare into each others eyes. "I do" his eyes widen and his face turns red as he turns away and scoffs.

"Whatever, can we stop with the dating questions now?" His knee starts bouncing up and down, I nod my head in agreement.

"Is love language a dating question?" William shakes his head.

"No, most people know my love language is touch" I stare at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Why do most people know that?"

"Because I'm open with my fans?" He stares at me, "Do you not talk about yourself when streaming?" I shake my head and he smiles. "Well this is Bonnie Lewis, she has lived in the UK for eight years. She's five foot two, likes candy hearts, also she is a very good writer and loves nicknames" I stare at him in shock, my face beet red.

"..Tommy was right when he said you were a simp and stalked my Twitter..." William whips his head to stare at me, he pulls his collar up and covers half his face. I turn back to my computer and see the chat asking how he knew all that. "Okay fine, my love language is also touch. Moving on-" I feel a hand on my back, I glance back at William and see him looking away from me as if he wasn't doing anything.

|

"Okay that's all chat, I don't know when I'll stream again.." I trail off, "oh! And let's thank William for joining the stream" he shakes his head.

"The pleasure was all mine Sunshine" He gets off his stool and bows, he had been purposely calling me 'Bon Bon' or 'Sunshine' all stream. I giggle, "You find that funny? Just like my hate for those fucking anteaters?" I start laughing and William smiles.

"Your so stupid Wilbur" I cover my mouth as I laugh more, not even realizing what I called him.

His eyes widen, "You called me Wilbur!" He laughs and picks me up by the waist and swings me around, of course the chat didn't understand why he was so happy but neither of us cared. "I'm so happy I could kiss you!"

We both stop and stare at each other, he sets me down. "No-"

"Okay no- no, maybe not that far" He rests a hand on the back of his neck, we both look down at the ground in silence before we both hear a ding.

"No balls" Tommy leaves the discord call as fast as he joined.

"Uh- okay!" I clap my hands together and walk back to my computer, "I hope you enjoyed the stream! Let's raid....Minx since she's live, bye!" I wave at the camera and end, I sigh and shut off my computer.

"So..." I turn back to him, he stares at his feet. "...are we gonna kiss?.." He lifts his head just to where I could see his eyes, I shake my head.

"What? No."

"Uh..heh- yeah, just joking" he claps his hands together and takes a deep breath before exhaling. "But you called me Wilbur!" I nod and smile.

"I guess I did" He smiles the childish smile I remembered.

"So you won't call me William anymore?" He tilts his head to the side slightly.

"Yeah...yeah I won't"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°