10. Bachelorette

• THALIA •

My eyes start to open

My eyes start to open. I feel like I'm laying on a cloud right now. These bed sheets are heavenly. Esmerelda and Peter both have many flaws, but they know how to buy good bed sheets.

"Morning."

I shoot upright. I'm not in Esmerelda and Peters home am I. I'm in Nadine's. Oh my god. Oh my god.

"Woah, woah, chill." Nadine says, kicking the bedroom door shut with her foot then sitting herself down on the end of the bed. A tray in hand with two mugs of tea. She hands me one and I take it willingly. "You okay? Want to talk about it?" She asks, drinking her tea.

I shake my head, "no. Today is about you. It's your bachelorette, baby. Let's go!!!"

She laughs, "not much of a bachelorette when there's only two people."

"I've never heard of that rule." I shrug, trying to lighten the mood a little.

She throws her head back, trying to hide the smile that is so clearly etched on her face. "I guesss."

I tug her hands to make her look at me. "You know I'm right."

She just shrugs and sends me a smirk.

I clap my hands once, "so, what do you wanna do, bride?"

"I'm not sure, bridesmaid."

"Well I'm not picking for you, it's your day. Would you rather stay in or go out?"

She bites her lip, she looks as though she's trying to decide between the two. " I personally prefer going out, but I'd be happy with both."

I jump up off the bed, "right. That's it. We're going out. Clubbing or sophisticated dinner at a restaurant?"

"Bitch you know me better than that." She whacks me across the head with a pillow.

I laugh, grabbing the same pillow and hitting her back. "I'm sorry but I had to check, your style screams sophisticated and expensive restaurants only."

She laughs, shaking her head, her dark hair stuck to her forehead.

"In the meantime..."

She claps her hands together, "oh, I know. Shopping for an outfit for tonight."

I nod my head enthusiastically , "yeah, let's do that."

Of course I wasn't going to tell her no, but I don't exactly have the money to pay for a dress. And all the clothes that I'm comfortable in, have been thrown away.

We get changed, Nadine lends me some of her comfy clothes because she knows that what I like best. I'm dressed in black joggers and a black hoodie from some expensive brand.

We decide to skip breakfast and go straight to lunch, so with that. We jump into the car and drive into central London. The traffic is gonna make this journey a lot longer. I speak from experience. London is a busy, busy place.