25. Girlfriend

• NADINE •

I didn't know how to feel when I got a message from Will asking me if Thalia liked waffles and what she liked on them if she did

I mean, I was confused? But happy. I would've never expected it, but I ship it. Wills a good lad. Thalia deserves someone who's going to treat her right. I know Will can have his moments where he acts like a dick, but key word: acts. He tries to pretend he doesn't give a fuck about anyone, but I know he'd die for Bennu and his brothers. And I've seen the way he cares for his Mum. It's heartwarming really. He's one of the good ones.

I ended up telling him that she does like waffles, and that she always has strawberries and golden syrup and sugar on them. He sent 'thanks Nadine'  but never answered my question of why he was asking.

Truthfully, I'm worried about Thalia. I'm still kicking myself over the fact I let her go home with that evil woman. I feel a little relief now, knowing that she's with Will. Why they're together, I don't know, but I'm pretty happy about it. They'd look gorgeous together. This is a power couple in the making, I'm telling you.

You know, now I think about it, Will wouldn't shut up about a girl he met at a club. The night of my bachelorette (if you can even call it that).

I roll on my side so I'm facing Bennu on the bed, "Ben, the night of my bachelorette... were you there with anyone?"

"Will, but when I told him I was going to find you he went off, probably to hook up, I guess. why?"

"Oh, no reason."

"Sure." He replies non-believing.

"Stop!" I laugh, taking a pillow out from behind my head and hitting him with it.

"Rude woman." He mutters before stealing the pillow off me and then hitting me with it.

"Ben!" I laugh uncontrollably.

"Sorry, can't hear you behind that pillow." He lies.

"Ben, I'm going to suffocate!" I yell, knowing that he'll take it seriously. And like I thought, suddenly I can see again.

"Sorry, babe. You okay?"

I start laughing like a maniac whilst repeatedly hitting Ben over and over with a cushion.

"Not cool, babe. Not. Cool."

________________________________

• THALIA •