67. Pink, pink, and more pink

Quote reminded me of Lottie <3

***

• THALIA •

The girl from the alleyway is so fucking beautiful

A street lamp illuminates her body and she looks like a pink goddess.

Her blond hair flows down to just above her bum. Her eyes are the biggest, brownest orbs I've ever seen. Her skin is pale, and not in a natural way. She's wearing pink ballet kit and a pair of pink trainers.

Her aura is a ray of sunshine and her smile just adds to the light.

"Wow," she whispers.

"I look a mess, I know." I tell her, aware of the bad state I'm probably in.

Her jaw practically drops, "if you look like a mess then there isn't any hope for the rest of us, gal."

My eyes widen, "nah, girl. You're stunning." I tell her solemnly, 100 percent truth to my statement.

She blushes, however the tip of her nose tints red and then she sneezes. Fuck, she's getting a cold. "We need to get you inside."

"No no no, I'm trying to understand your love for the cold."

"Can we do that when you're wrapped up warm?"

"God, you sound like my Grandma Cathy."

"I'm sure she's a lovely lady."

"She's not. But you are." She smiles.

I smile awkwardly. How do you accept compliments? Was that even a compliment? I don't know.

A white rolls Royce pulls up, the window unrolls. "Miss Charlotte!" The man yells from inside the car. But he soon gets out and rushes over to us looking flustered.

"Oh, hi Dave!" Charlotte smiles innocently.

(Well I'm guessing she's Charlotte)

"If I hadn't found you, I would've gotten fired."

"Don't worry, Dave. I won't tell." She acts out zipping her lips shut and then throws away the supposed secret.

"Let's get you home, Miss Charlotte."

"For the thousandth time, please just call me Lottie, otherwise I'll start calling you Sir."

"Alright Miss C- Lottie." The driver, Dave, corrects himself.

Lottie laughs happily. She tugs on my arm and pulls me into the backseat of the expensive car.

"Uhm, my bums sorta dirty. I can...walk?"

"Nonsense, gal." She swats away the air, dismissing my comment.

After not too long of a drive, we pull up to a home and-