39. Yacht

• THALIA •

Oh my fucking god that was hell

Oh my fucking god that was hell. I never want to go on a plane again. I thought that was the end of me. I thoroughly convinced myself that I was gonna die up there.

May takes a few deep breaths, still holding onto my hands, "it never gets any better."

"That's shit. Because we're going to have to fly if we want to go back home."

"Yeah, you're right, that is shit."

"Lighten up guys." A full of energy Matteo tells us. A few of the guys throw pillows at him.

Bennu and Nadine walk out of the bedroom area of the jet, both their hair sticking up in all different directions.

"Did you have sex on my plane?"Rich asks the guilty looking couple.

Nadines eyebrows shoot up and her eyes go wide, her cheeks also go a little red. Bennu looks unfazed. "Yeah."

Nadine lightly smacks her husband, "Bennu!"

Rich looks fed up, "course you did."

"You'd tell me off for that, Ben." Dom speaks up.

"She's my wife, it's different." He claims.

"You definitely had sex on this plane before you were married," Dom states.

Bennu lifts up a cushion and launches it at his little brother.

"Dickhead," Dom mutters in response, flipping off his brother.

Everyone starts leaving the plane. As soon as I get a breath of the Greece air I fall in love. This is beautiful.

But then I spot a camera crew.

"Dad I thought they weren't gonna be here yet?" Bennu starts talking to his Dad about the current situation.

"They weren't," Rich replies with a confused expression on his face.

Dom throws his head back in annoyance, " I told you guys to let me handle the public. You don't need to do this shit."

"Son, respectfully, shut up."

Matteo laughs to himself, "Dad, you're a gangster now."

Rich walks over to the camera crew and starts asking them a bunch of questions.

After a good 5 minutes he walks back over to us, "they said in the contract it states that filing starts today. So I guess... filming starts from now."

"Fantastic," Nikolai comments sarcastically.

We all climb into a bunch of black SUV's, I get into one with Dom and May again. We're sitting in the same seats again.

There's a camera dude next to me and I don't know how the hell to act. I feel like I'm being watched, I hate it.