42. Usernames

• THALIA •

I sink back into the sofa, phone in hand, at the ready to really see how famous my new adoptive family is

"Okay, you got Instagram?" Stella asks, she's now moved and is sitting beside me.

"Ummm, lemme see... yep."

"Okay, I'll give you Gio's first."

I open up Instagram and search up what Stella tells me to:

GioFord

Surprisingly, Gio has posted nothing.

Joking.

It's what I expected.

Next, she gives me Matteos username:

IamMatteoFord69

He's posted quite a few times. Some photos of his football team and a few of him with different friends and brothers in each post. One or two are of him doing water sports in aesthetically pleasing oceans.A lot if his captions are making fun of his brothers. No suprise there.

Then, Stella tells me to search up Axel.

Axel

His username is literally just Axel.

A bunch of his posts are just him in the boxing ring. Some of him training with captions promoting brand deals and some of him beating the shit out of his opponent who looks like they want to die.

Nadine gives me Bennu's:

bennuford_

Most of his pictures are appreciation posts towards Nadine.

Next I get Doms:

Dom1n1cford

Oh my god. I start laughing so hard and Stella does alongside me because she's fully aware of what I'm finding funny.

I remember when Gio told me that Dom has never forgiven Rich for calling him a unisex name. That's why he's out Dominic instead of Dominique.

"I never realised he's what that embarrassed." That whole sentence took me about a whole minute to say because I can't stop laughing.

"Do you know what Nadines is?" I ask, sobering up. I'm still laughing here and there though.

"Uhh, yeah. It is... ItsNadine_FordNowx

Nadines caption says: wifed  up 💍

A lot like her husband, her posts are of her and Ben together on dates. She's posted a few times pictures of her and her friends on night outs.

"I'll give you Mays too," Stella tells me searching up May on her following list and then showing me.

mayxo