70. Family

• THALIA •

I'm home. With my family.

God, it steel feels surreal. I have a family. And one that isn't shit.

To be honest, wether were related or not, the Fords are still my family.

I smile, feeling...complete.

I no longer have to awkwardly tell people my name is just Thalia, now it's Thalia freaking Ford.

Luckily, the camera crew is gone and I wasn't in most of season 1. Thank god. Anxiety levels have returned back to a steady amount.

I just remembered, I'm starting my new school Monday.

Anxiety levels have increased again.

I'm going to be joining my first year of sixth form. There's only a term left of school. My A-levels are going to be so fucked.

I'm going to the same school as Warren and some of my brothers.

Brothers - seriously, that's never going to get old.

I make my way down the stairs to be met with a smile.

"Hey!"

"Hey, T. Missed me?" Warren asks, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I put a finger to my lip, "hmm, nah."

"Oh you're so going to pay for that." He warns and next thing I know I'm in the air.

"Warren! Put me down! Warren!" I scream. This isn't even funny. I'm going to die up here.

One second Warrens telling me he'll never let me down and then the next I'm on the floor.

How does that work?

I spin around to see my Dad and all my brothers sending Warren death glares.

I sigh, "guys. Chill."

"Oh our bad, we just heard our sister screaming the whole house down. Silly us." Dom says, rolling his eyes.

Me and Warren break out into laughter, "don't get your knickers in a twist, Dominique." Warren taunts.

"I'm going to slam your head into the wall."

Warren doesn't seem to take the threat lightly as he starts fast walking away, which soon turns into a full on sprint.

Dom follows behind him with long strides. It doesn't take long for their footsteps to quiet as they inch further away and Warrens screams to soften.

"There's a package in the kitchen for you by the way, baby T." Bennu tells me before grabbing onto Nadines hand and whisking her away.

My eyebrows shoot up, "a package? I didn't order anything."

Axel points to behind his shoulder and nods his head so I follow him into the kitchen.

I spot the big cardboard box and go over to inspect it. Other than having duct tape wrapped all around, there no sign that it's for me. "Are you sure it's for me?"

"Mhm," axel nods, passing me a pair of scissors.

I cut through some of the duct tape and open the box.

Inside, there's piles and piles of clothes.

A maid walks into the kitchen and both mine and Axels heads turn to her. "Angela, do you know who sent this box?"

Her eyes light up, "ah, Mr asked me to buy you some clothes for sixth form. Don't worry if they are not your taste." She smiles warmly, her Italian accent strong.

Just then Dad walks in. He claps his hands together when his eyes land in the opened box, "Don't worry if you don't like anything, I asked Angela to buy you whatever for sixth from."

I smile at my Dad and then at Angela. "Thankyou."

Angela mutters something in Italian before picking up the box and walking away with it.

Dad puts the kettle on and then leans against the counter. He's in a 'Im going to give you a pep talk' stance. "How are you feeling about starting school?"

I shrug, feeling indifferent. "I don't know... I'm joining with only a term left. I'm gonna flunk my A-levels."

"Not true. You've picked subjects you like, haven't you?"

That's not entirely true. I picked the subjects I thought would be the easiest to catch up on. Now I'm regretting my decision because I picked drama. I hate drama.

"Well, I'll be proud regardless."

I smile, "thanks Dad."

———————————————————

A/n

Hi!

Sorry this is a very short chapter. But there wasn't anything else I wanted to write because I wanna do Thalias first day of sixth form in urs own chapter.

Dw tho,  I'll release another chapter tonight to make up for it