61. PDA

• THALIA •

"I have a question

"I have a question..." I say to Warren.

We're currently parked up on the edge of a cliff, watching the sun set.

"Go on," he says before biting into his burger.

"Don't take offence to this..."

"That means that it's offensive."

I smile, "I know, I know. Sorry."

He doesn't respond so I continue with my question. "I think your names pretty cool, Warren Rico. But... it doesn't exactly... go. You said your sisters called Charlotte, right? Charlotte Rico. And your brother, Hilton. Hilton Rico."

Warren shakes his head, "I question it everyday. My parents are meant to be bloody smart. Our names don't exactly roll of the tongue, do they?"

I laugh and shake my head, "no, not really."

Warren rubs a hand over his eyes, "the fact plagues me to this day."

"Don't tell your siblings, but I think your names the coolest."

"Aw, you're gonna get me blushing, babe."

I swat his arm playfully, feeling my cheeks tint pink. How have I ended up blushing?

"You blush so easily." He states, laughing.

Warren finishes off his burger and he goes to open the car door. Baring in mind, it's still pouring outside.

I wrap my hand around his bicep, "what are you doing? You're gonna catch a cold. Just stash it in the car door."

He scrunches his nose up with disgust.

Dare I say it - it's kinda cute.

"Don't do well with rubbish."

A small smile tugs at my lips and I reach to the car door, grabbing my rubbish and sliding it into the front pocket of his hoodie I'm wearing guiltily.

"I'm not dumb, I saw that."

"Saw what?" I ask innocently.

"Very funny."

I angle my body to face Warren. "Tell me more. You're a neat freak?"

He looks taken aback by my words. "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong? Sorry, I didn't think about the fact that it might be a bit of a sensitive subject."

He shakes his head, "no no no. It's just.... It's stupid..."

"Say it. This is a no judge zone."

He sighs and diverts his eyes to look out his window. "It's just... you said tell me more. And it sounds really fucking dumb. Like, really dumb. But I just..." he trails off.