11. Mystery man marry me

A/n

Hello! For some reason for me, (not sure if anyone else gets this) but when I try to put a picture at the top of the screen, above the part title. It lets me, but whenever I view my story as a reader, it doesn't show up. So I'm going to put the picture of Thalia and Nadines dresses here just in case you couldn't  see the picture last chapter.

• THALIA •

• THALIA •

After probably around two fucking hours, both me and Nadine are ready

Nadine looks like a goddess. Her curves fill out all the right places of the dress. She left her dark hair down, power move if you ask me. She's got a smoky eye looking going on. Dark eyeliner and golden eyeshadow. Her lips are covered in matte lipstick. She looks beautiful. If Nadine swing that way, I'd definitely kiss her. No hate to the hubby.

I told Nadine to leave my makeup pretty natural. She did, not gonna lie, she did a good job. This red dress is beautiful. I love it, honestly. And I kinda feel nice in it. My tattoos are showing, (I got them done by this inexperienced guy when I was 15 so they r kind of crap). I feel like I am going to collapse in these heels though. They are the Dalida leather heeled platform sandals, also from Selfridges.

"You look hot." Nadine tells me from behind. I look at her through the mirror.

I spin around, "you're one to talk." I take in her current state. Bennu is a lucky man.

"Oh, hush." She laughs.

We both pick up our purses before heading downstairs and out to the car. Well that's what I thought. Instead, there's a rolls Royce parked on the driveway.

"Nadine, what the-" Before I can finish my sentence, she's pulling me into the backseat of the luxurious car. The driver shuts the door as soon as all my limbs are inside.

Nadines just laughing, she's already popped open a bottle of champagne. I take it off her, "chill, you're gonna be drunk before we even get there." I laugh, then taking a sip straight for the bottle.