FNAF2 (4)

Puppet:
Alright... just want you all to know that there's a survey they are making customers take and for some reason, they want our feedback too.
Toy Bonnie:
YES! I SHOULD BE THE NEW BAND LEADER!
Puppet:
No... Anyways, should we start selling chicken wings and nuggets as well as pizza?
Toy Freddy:
I don't care... I don't eat here.
Mangle:
Uh... we're a pizzeria... but it might bring in more people. Hmmm... I'm gonna say no because I hate people.
Toy Chica:
FUCKING NO! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER THIS!
Withered Chica:
I AGREE! HELL NO!
Puppet:
... I didn't think of that and I don't think they did either.
Withered Bonnie:
It's not like they'd expect robots to care...
Withered Freddy:
Yeah but they asked for our opinions, so they must think we care a little bit.
Toy Bonnie:
YES! I LIKE CHICKEN!
Withered Foxy:
... what was that loud crash?
Mangle:
A bunch of children being traumatized because they saw an angry animatronic chicken attack a dumbass robot bunny and throw him off of the stage.
Toy Freddy:
So... chicken wings and nuggets are a no... got it.
Puppet:
Yeah... I figured as much... I'll inform them.
Withered Golden Freddy:
OK, but Toy Freddy claims he doesn't eat here... which makes it sound like he sneaks out and eats somewhere else.
Withered Bonnie:
YOU BETTER NOT BE SNEAKING OUT TO GET TACO BELL! YOU ASSHOLE!
Toy Freddy:
I DON'T EAT!
Withered Chica:
YES YOU DO! You stole an entire pizza from a Karen the other day and ate all of it at once because she pissed you off.
Toy Freddy:
AND IT FUCKED UP MY INSIDES!
Toy Chica:
Well... I fucked up... but I don't regret it.
Puppet:
LMAO, the staff members are pissed. A bunch of kids are crying and some bitch is flipping out because little Jason's fifth birthday was ruined.
Shadow Bonnie:
I can hear her yelling.
Shadow Freddy:
"I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! THIS RESTAURANT IS A FUCKING DISASTER! KIDS HAVE DIED AND NOW MY BABY BOY IS TRAUMATIZED BECAUSE OF FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT! I WILL BE PRESSING CHARGES AND SHUTTING YOU DOWN! FUCK YOU!"
Withered Foxy:
Thank you for writing it but... we can hear it too.
Withered Freddy:
Is she crying? She sounds like she is.
Toy Chica:
Yes... she just pulled out a bible and began preaching because... we need Jesus apparently. LOL
Toy Bonnie:
YOU NEED JESUS YOU BITCH! I HOPE THEY FRY YOU AND SERVE YOU TO ALL OF THESE PEOPLE!
Mangle:
I don't think a fried robot would taste very good...
Withered Chica:
You know what they should sell? Rabbit stew...
Withered Bonnie:
LMAO, in addition to the chicken wings and nuggets? That makes it even.
Mangle:
NO! GROSS! STOP! NO ONE WANTS THAT!
Shadow Bonnie:
True... no one walks into a Fazbear establishment and goes... "WHY THE FUCK DON'T THEY HAVE RABBIT STEW? FUCK!"
Withered Freddy:
Either way... I guess Toy Bonnie still works.
Toy Bonnie:
SHUT UP!
Withered Foxy:
Damn... was that insulting?
Withered Golden Freddy:
I guess so... oh no... Toy Bonnie still works! How disappointing!
Toy Chica:
Christian Karen is gone... and her kid was so fucking ugly.
Mangle:
Anyways, I think we're closing early . People are leaving and signing wavers being handed out by staff.
Puppet:
Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for the following: injury, food poisoning, trauma, allergic reactions, death, etc...
Withered Chica:
Damn... that list could go on forever.
Shadow Freddy:
Reminds me of those medicine commercials...
Withered Bonnie:
Side effects include nausea, diarrhea, sneezing, divorce, heart disease, pregnancy, Grandma's ashes going missing, new fetishes, cancer and death.
Toy Chica:
DIVORCE? LMAO
Shadow Bonnie:
NO! NOT GRANDMA'S ASHES!
Puppet:
Fetishes... fucking no.
Toy Freddy:
Call your doctor if any of these occur.