Sister Location (16)

Baby:
I'm applying for college.
Eggs:
LMFAO, oh my God. Imagine what that would be like.
Funtime Freddy:
That would be weird to just see a huge ass animatronic walk into a lecture. You know what... I'm applying too.
Ballora:
With what fucking credentials? Neither of you have been to high school... or anything like that.
Baby:
... I'll just use Michael's information.
Eggs:
... You still won't get in. You know why Dad hated me so much. LMAO, I failed so much shit.
Baby:
"GOD DAMN IT MICHAEL! IT'S ENGLISH! HOW DO YOU FAIL THAT? YOU SPEAK IT EVERY DAY! I DIDN'T RAISE MY SON TO BE AN INCOMPETENT FOOL! THIS IS WHY YOU'RE MY LEAST FAVORITE!"
Eggs:
Thanks Elizabeth... Really open those traumatic wounds, why don't you?
Lolbit:
The fact that she memorized all of that is depressing.
Baby:
I've got more if you want it.
Eggs:
Oh, you wanna play that game. Alright... "WHY SHOULD I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT A GOLD STAR? YOU'RE FIVE! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT'S TRIVIAL! A GOLD STAR WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE IN LIFE! STOP WAISTING MY TIME ELIZABETH!"
Baby:
LMAO, Yep, that's accurate.
Funtime Foxy:
You two need help. Damn.
Bon-Bon:
... What if we could shit? What would it be? Nuts and bolts?
Bonnet:
You just ruined the mood. Why are you asking that?
Eggs:
Yeah... Let us continue to open traumatic wounds.
Bon-Bon:
No... Fucking no. I don't want to hear about your depressing ass childhood. Go talk to a therapist and fuck off.
Yendo:
You're an asshole. Damn.
Bon-Bon:
I was kidding. But seriously... Would we shit nuts and bolts?
Ballora:
... Why don't you go find out for yourself?
Funtime Freddy:
Good idea!
Eggs:
He could never get into college.
Baby:
... Agreed. I still think it would be funny if my application got accepted.
Eggs:
DID YOU SERIOUSLY SUBMIT ONE?
Baby:
LMFAO, yes.
Lolbit:
If you get accepted, will you go?
Baby:
Probably not. Imagine having me as a roommate. Sounds like hell.
Funtime Foxy:
You'd scare the shit out of people. Besides... You're like 7 ft tall... How the fuck would that work?
Baby:
I'll just do it online.
Eggs:
... fair enough.
Ballora:
You're not gonna get accepted.
Baby:
... You wouldn't have been proud of my gold star either, would you?
Ballora:
... Are you trying to guilt trip me?
Baby:
LMAO, no. I'm screwing with you.
Bon-Bon:
... I think I broke myself.
Eggs:
... You broke yourself by trying to shit, which you know you can't do. You're so fucking stupid.
Funtime Freddy:
... My leg came off.
Bon-Bon: 
SEE HOW IT FEELS BITCH!
Bonnet:
... You complain too much.
Baby:
... "MICHAEL! HAVE I RAISED AN IDIOT? YOU'VE SEEN THAT VASE FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO BREAK IT? OH, I KNOW... STUPIDITY! PURE STUPIDITY!"
Eggs:
... We're still playing this game? Alright... "FOR FUCK'S SAKE ELIZABETH! STOP CRYING OVER NOTHING! IT'S JUST A SCRAPE! YOU'RE NOT A BABY ANYMORE! YOU'RE FIVE YEARS OLD! GROW UP! I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT IF YOU DON'T QUIT!"
Baby:
I would like to point out that it was not just a scrape... My skin was literally ripped open from my ankle to my knee. It hurt like hell.
Eggs:
Honestly... The driveway looked like a murder scene. Those decorative rocks were a hazard.
Ballora:
You two seriously need help.
Funtime Freddy:
MIKEY! COME FIX US!
Eggs:
Fix yourselves!
Lolbit:
... Would you say that to me too? 😭
Eggs:
If you broke yourself doing something stupid, then yes.
Lolbit:
... Fair enough.
Bon-Bon:
... I seriously don't know what I broke, but I don't feel right.
Yendo:
... Uh... You don't feel right because part of your insides did come out.
Bon-Bon:
... Is that why I'm slumped over on the floor?
Ballora:
... You're so fucking stupid.
Baby:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Lolbit:
... Don't fucking tell me...
Funtime Foxy:
Your dumb ass did not get accepted.
Baby:
... You both suck. Have some faith in me.
Eggs:
I'm literally next to her... and I can't believe it either. How the hell?
Baby:
... I applied to the shittiest college in the country. It literally has a 100% acceptance rate, but no one ever applies. LMAO
Eggs:
That explains a lot.
Funtime Freddy:
... While you are all being assholes and celebrating something that doesn't matter, I'm having to shove my own leg back on and I'm gonna have to fix Bon-Bon.
Eggs:
DON'T YOU DARE! I'LL DO IT! You'll just fuck it up.
Ballora:
... Today has been weird as hell...