FNAF1 (18)

Mike:
OH MY FUCKING GOD! IT TASTES LIKE CHEESE WATER! 🤮
Chica:
I told you not to drink that... Dumb fuck.
Golden Freddy:
... Mike, you now have tasted cheese water, and pretzel water... Don't tell me you forgot about that.
Mike:
Shut the hell up! I was a dumb fucking kid.
Freddy:
Pretzel water?
Golden Freddy:
Mike loves pretzels, and one day, he decided that he was going to soak pretzels in water, then drink the water because the pretzels would make it taste better.
Mike:
SPOILER ALERT! It did not.
Bonnie:
And you say I'm stupid...
Foxy:
You once asked a customer "Hey... Did you know they don't sell uncrustables at Taco Bell?" You're a fucking idiot.
Bonnie:
... Whatever.
Chica:
Either way... Mike, don't drink out of that again.
Mike:
I'm going to just because you said not to.
Freddy:
Wait... It's the middle of the day. Why is Mike here?
Mike:
I hate the day shift guard, so I like to come and irritate the shit out of them.
Chica:
Then why are you in the kitchen with me?
Mike:
You aren't even allowed in the kitchen during the day. It's helping to piss off the damn guard. Seriously, I went to school with that asshole. They were a grade above me and thought it was funny to bring an entire bucket of jello once a month and dump it on me from the second floor. They always screamed... "JILLY JAGGLY JELLO!" Fucking hated it.
Foxy:
... Jilly? Did you mean jiggly?
Mike:
No, they said jilly. Not sure what the fuck that means, but well... It is what it is.
Golden Freddy:
... Is that why there's a giant bucket of jello in the supply closet?
Mike:
REVENGE BITCH! Also, Bonnie... I know you like to hang out in there. Do not fuck with my jello.
Bonnie:
It's orange. I don't like orange jello. It tastes like cough medicine.
Chica:
LMAO, did anyone else like the less popular jello flavors? I always loved the blue jello, but everyone made fun of me, so I ate the red to get them to stop.
Foxy:
Yellow was my shit.
Freddy:
GREEN BITCH!
Mr. Cupcake:
...
Mike:
WHAT THE FUCK?
Chica:
He's been in here the entire time. He just... Well, I don't know actually. Maybe he just hates everyone.
Bonnie:
HIS NAME ISN'T CARL?
Chica:
No... It's Mr. Cupcake. Where the fuck did you get Carl? LMAO
[Mike changed Mr. Cupcake to Carl]
Mike:
Mr. Cupcake makes him sound like a cringe preschool teacher. That's not his real last name, but it makes the kids happy... Gross.
Freddy:
Reminds me of that sub... Mrs. Hamburger. The problem was... THAT WAS HER REAL FUCKING NAME!
Foxy:
And she was a bitch.
Golden Freddy:
She made a girl cry once because she asked to go to the damn bathroom.
Mike:
YOU GUYS HAD THAT OLD HAG TOO? God, she screamed at me once because I accidentally broke my pencil.
Chica:
On the topic of weird teacher names... My first grade teacher was named Ms. Sexe, but it was fucking pronounced SEXY!
Mike:
... Was she sexy? That's the really important question.
Chica:
MIKE! FUCKING WHY?
(Abby has joined the chat)
Abby:
My kindergarten teacher was Mr. Horny... LMAO
Golden Freddy:
SHIT! SHE'S BACK!
Mike:
Ah, yes... My sibling from a timeline where I'm not related to William. Nice.
Foxy:
MR. HORNY? That's fucking terrible.
Golden Freddy:
I hate to interrupt but... The jello is missing.
Mike:
Don't worry about it.
Freddy:
... Mike got his revenge. LMAO
Abby:
... Just read through the chat... Orange jello is awful.
Bonnie:
... Glad we can all agree on that.
Abby:
I'm leaving again. I just wanted to join in on talking about terrible teacher names. Bye.
(Abby has left the chat)
Golden Freddy:
... Oh thank God...
Mike:
You seriously hate her that much?
Golden Freddy:
I DO NOT LIKE THE INCONSISTENCIES!
Mike:
Fair... Also, I might get fired. LOL, oops.
Bonnie:
Yeah... it's not just the day shift guard that looks pissed.
Foxy:
THEY'RE ORANGE! IT'S DONALD TRUMP!
Freddy:
... Who?
Chica:
... We're just going to ignore what Freddy just said... It was nice knowing you Mike.
Mike:
Make me a pizza before I go bitch.
Chica:
Not if you say it like that.
Mike:
I WILL DRINK THE CHEESE WATER AGAIN!
Chica:
FUCK OFF!