FNAF3 (2)

Phantom Balloon Boy:
Poop.
Phantom Freddy:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
Phantom Balloon Boy:
... Every time I say hi, you all ignore me, so I said poop because maybe, just maybe... YOU WILL FUCKING NOTICE ME!
Phantom Puppet:
Oh, we notice you alright... We just don't like you and would prefer to ignore you.
Springtrap:
... Why do you all keep following me around?
Phantom Foxy:
... We just like to fuck with your mind.
Phantom Chica:
You always look like you're about to have some sort of psychotic break.
Phantom Mangle:
... He's already killed kids, and created animatronics to kill kids for him... He's already past the point of a breakdown...
Phantom Chica:
... Fair enough.
Springtrap:
Don't you all think I'm suffering enough?
Phantom Puppet:
... Fuck no! You deserve to burn... repeatedly.
Springtrap:
I always come back...
Phantom Puppet:
I don't give a damn how many times you "come back". You deserve to burn!
Phantom Freddy:
... I agree... Also, why is Phantom BB typing still. He's been going for a long ass time.
Phantom Foxy:
... Oh God. I just noticed.
Phantom Balloon Boy:
... Fuck all of you! I haven't done a single damn thing to you, so none of you have a reason to hate me. I just want to be included, but you've all got your heads so far up your asses that you don't realize that's all I fucking want. I don't understand why you can't just say hi back to me or include me in conversations. Why? What the hell have I done? That's right... ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING! You know what... Fuck all of you. Springtrap is just fucking old and ugly, Freddy is self obsessed, Chica is a bitch, Foxy is too focused on his own shit to care about anyone else, Puppet is to busy hating William for no reason, and Mangle is just... Fucking awful.
Phantom Puppet:
And you're annoying. That's why no one fucking likes you. You always talk about fucking batteries, or you just repeat greetings over and over and over... We don't have to include you in shit. Also... I HAVE PLENTY OF REASONS TO HATE WILLIAM FUCKING AFTON!
Phantom Mangle:
... I haven't done shit.
Phantom Freddy:
I'm not self obsessed... What the hell?
Phantom Chica:
... OK, I can be a bitch, but I'm not that bad.
Phantom Foxy:
... I do focus on my own shit a lot but... What else am I supposed to do in this gross ass building?
Springtrap:
FUCK YOU!
Phantom Balloon Boy:
... Whatever.
Phantom Foxy:
Now that that's over... Who wants to play Monopoly?
Phantom Freddy:
... Can we even physically interact with the board or pieces?
Phantom Chica:
... Who cares? I'm bored! MONOPOLY!
Phantom Mangle:
That is such a weird word. Mono means one, and poly means many... One many. Monopoly... What the fuck?
Phantom Freddy:
What drugs are you on?
Phantom Puppet:
And can I have some? It sounds like some good shit.
Phantom Mangle:
It's this new drug called Idiocycline. It makes the individual fucking stupid.
Phantom Foxy:
LMFAO, I don't think you need a drug for that.
Phantom Mangle:
... Asshole.
Phantom Balloon Boy:
... Can I play monopoly with you guys? 🥺
Springtrap:
... Anyway, are you all gonna stop bugging me for a while to play monopoly?
Phantom Freddy:
... Yes. You have a few hours... Then, we'll be back up your ass.
Phantom Freddy:
... Please ignore what I just said. That's not what I mean.
Phantom Chica:
LMFAO! UP HIS ASS! EW!
Phantom Balloon Boy:
GUYS! PLEASE! I'm sorry I was mean... I was just mad. I wanna play monopoly!
Phantom Foxy:
Let's start... Who's first?
Phantom Mangle:
Fucking me...
Phantom Puppet:
This game already sucks. Why are you all making ridiculous gestures?
Phantom Chica:
WE CAN'T MOVE THE PIECES!
Phantom Puppet:
You could all literally just say what you would do if you could. No need for the ridiculous movements and sound effects.
Phantom Foxy:
CHACHING! MONEY!
Phantom Freddy:
Womp womp womp... BANKRUPTCY!
Phantom Mangle:
WEEWOO WEEWOO! JAIL!
Phantom Puppet:
You're all so fucking stupid. Must be addicted to Idiocycline. LMAO
Phantom Balloon Boy:
GUYS! COME ON! LET ME PLAY!
Springtrap:
... I wish I could enjoy this peace... BUT YOUR SHITTY SOUNDS ARE SO FUCKING LOUD!
Phantom Freddy:
... I don't have any sound effects for theft... LMAO
Phantom Chica:
... None of us are playing right. 😂
Phantom Foxy:
But we're not bored... right?
Phantom Puppet:
Good point.
Phantom Balloon Boy:
FUCK ALL OF YOU! THIS IS WHAT I MEANT BY YOU ALL IGNORE ME! I TAKE BACK THE APOLOGY!
Springtrap:
SHUT UP BALLOON BITCH!