three

three || marry me, please!

୨♡୧

"Huening- I DON'T KNOW HIM."

"How could you not know him?! He's literally famous and one of the youngest CEOs!"

"Yeah but I'm too busy with college to dive into that type of shit!"

"How the hell did you make Choi Beomgyu, CEO of Magic Entertainment ahem- one of the most amazing entertainment places ever...FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU?"

"I'm offended?"

The moment Kai realized who the person was he instantly slammed the door in front of Beomgyu's face and dragged Taehyun to the living room and started yelling at him going absolutely crazy about who and how important that person was outside.

Taehyun was absolutely flabbergasted. This person just randomly shows up at his door with flowers and chocolates looking for him and now apparently he's one of the most important entertainment figures ever?!

He had to be dreaming.

The sudden noise of a knock caught both of their attention again, Kai's eyes widened realizing that Beomgyu was still out there probably looking stupid with that big ass flower bouquet and chocolate. "Well...What are you going to do, huh?!"

"Find something to break this damn love spell! I wanted to make Yeojin fall in love with me! Not somebody who has the color of a clown nose on their head!" Taehyun groaned and held his head out of stress, he just had to be unfortunate enough to accidentally cast the damn love spell on a stranger! How fucking unlucky is he?

However he is grateful that there are other love spells in the book but for right now, he had another issue to deal with that wasn't Yeojin being in love with someone else.

It was Choi Beomgyu being in love with him.

"I don't even know the guy Huening! He doesn't even know me either, we are total fucking strangers! You know what Yuri noona says, stranger danger!"

"Well, Yuri noona isn't here so let's just let the dude know that hey! My friend accidentally cast a love spell on you and we're finding out how to break it so politely leave!" Kai said and grabbed onto Taehyun's shoulder to calm him down. For once in his boring ass life, something exciting was happening but he felt so bad for Taehyun...Even tho this whole crazy fiasco was sorta his fault.

"What's with the dude standing at our front door guys?"

The two looked over. Taehyun could already feel his soul evaporating from his body once he saw his sister standing right in front of the door with Beomgyu right next to her. Fear began creeping its way into Taehyun's brain, he had to tell Yuri about this sooner, he could never keep secrets away from his beloved elder sister.

"I'm here to see Kang Taehyun." Beomgyu suddenly spoke up and pointed over to a scared Taehyun. The pink color from his eyes seemed to never fade and only grew brighter once the male made eye contact with him.

Yuri eyed the male suspiciously, she had just gotten home from work and some random dude was looking for her little brother with some flowers and chocolates? Yeah, this was weird. "How about we go to the table to sit and talk about this," Yuri said and glared at Taehyun before walking away.