thirty-nine

thirty-nine || fated memories

୨♡୧

"Beomgyu-ah, are you listening?"

The male snapped out of his clouded thoughts in an instant the moment his name was called, clearing his throat he sat up straight in his chair and nodded. Fuck, I'm spacing out again.

"Alright, good, well we were just saying how signing this form will help improve the companies—"

"Yeah- I understand- I'm sorry I need some water." Beomgyu interrupted and quickly stood up before leaving the room. It all felt so heavy, he seriously couldn't stop spacing out so maybe if he went outside to catch some fresh air some things will be okay.

Ever since...I told Taehyun to go away, he's completely disappeared. Beomgyu thought, he knew he shouldn't feel bothered by this, he was the one who kicked Taehyun out of the company anyway. He had told the younger to leave but he didn't expect to not see him for nearly two weeks now.

For the past two weeks, ever since the conversation with Taehyun happened he had been ghosting Yeonjun while Taehyun had been ghosting him. It was like the younger never even existed by how impressive he had hidden away from Beomgyu, but could the elder help it? The amount of shit he had said bothered him.

"Pft, magic. Magic isn't fucking real." He grumbled as he walked towards the elevator, pressing the button he waited for a few seconds for it to come up. He really couldn't believe anything Taehyun had said, all of the things he spewed out were absolutely unbelievable.

"Beomgyu!"

The male suddenly stood up straight recognizing that voice right away, without sparing a glance he heard Yeonjun quickly run up behind him making him slightly grumble in annoyance. Ever since he had found out about the lie that was told to him he had been recklessly ignoring the elder and it was pretty frustrating on both sides.

"You can't just walk out like that Beomgyu! You know how important these meetings are?"

"Oh I'm sorry, should I go in there and tell a lie?" Beomgyu snapped back with a heavy attitude catching Yeonjun off guard. "Are you still angry about that? It was three weeks ago, don't be petty-"

"Don't be petty?" Beomgyu repeated after him in an angry tone, turning around he met eye contact with the elder who was taken aback by the anger present on his face. "I'm not the one who lied about their...Friend being their fake cousin! I trusted you but we let a stranger into the company!"

"He isn't a stranger Beomgyu!" Yeonjun retorted, quickly defending Taehyun. The elder knew about what happened right away after Beomgyu had stormed into his home and caused a huge argument not long after he had gotten a phone call from an angry Choi Soobin yelling at him about the situation. "You guys knew—"

"Oh humor me with that bullshit one more time. I can't believe you believe that nonsense as well."

"I was there, Gyu. Taehyun wasn't lyin—"

"Do not repeat his name. I'm already angry enough with what happened, you're making me more pissed off, go be a good assistant and handle paperwork, yeah?"

Yeonjun's mouth gaped open from the rudeness coming off from Beomgyu. The way male's eyes were stone cold and his body language was tended up as if he was on full defense. He didn't know why Beomgyu seemed so mad about this whole situation, he felt horrible for Taehyun and hoped the younger was okay. If only there was a way to convince Beomgyu that everything from six months ago DID happen.