forty-six

forty-six || better perspectives

୨♡୧

Taehyun's eyes fluttered open, squinting his eyes in pain as the sunlight that crept through the thin black curtains shined onto his face. With a low groan he turned his head away in an attempt to hide himself from the burning sunlight that awoke him from his lovely beauty sleep.

His body ached, more importantly, his head ached. It was no surprise since the moment he finished that spell he used on the elder he immediately knocked out, slowly shuffling around on the bed trying to get up he realized that a pair of arms were wrapped around his waist quite tightly, preventing him from getting up.

Such a bear in the morning. Taehyun thought as he shuffled around before he faced the elder who was deep asleep, it was a sight he'd never get tired of, the sight of Beomgyu looking so pretty and peaceful while he sleeps never failed to make his heart remember one of the reasons he fell for the elder.

He needed to get up though, he wanted to make some breakfast for the both of them since he knew Beomgyu had a hard time the day before. He also wanted to at least have a cup of tea so he can get rid of that wave of exhaustion that washed over him.

Slowly pulling Beomgyu's arm off of his waist he shuffled off the side of the bed until he was finally out of the elders grip. He felt bad for leaving so early in the morning, he knew Beomgyu wouldn't mind much though. Hearing low groans behind him he turned his head and frowned, grabbing a random pillow and stuffing it between the elders arm watching him slip back deeper into his sleep.

With a satisfied sigh Taehyun slowly walked out of the room carefully and painfully closed the door without making loud noise, even though the sleeping bear in the room was a heavy sleeper he could never leave him without him suddenly waking up.

Fuck, I left my phone in the room. He thought as he walked into the kitchen and opened up a cabinet to grab a cup. I'll just grab it later, let's make breakfast.

It didn't take long for Taehyun to whip up something to eat, he decided to go with something simple and small since he knew the elder usually didn't have much appetite in the morning. He decided to make some pancakes and cut some fruits on the side, plating it neatly.

Taehyun sighed and backed up from the plate he had just made, it would be a while until Beomgyu wakes up so he might as well put it in the fridge or something...Or he could wake up the elder, but he wanted him to get a good amount of sleep before he has to go to work again.

Walking over to the living room with a cup of hot tea in his hand he sat down on the couch, ready to watch something random like an old grandpa until his eyes caught sight of the spell book that was randomly on the table.

I thought I put that away? Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows as he leaned over and picked it up. Gently caressing the front he opened up the book and immediately flipped to the page where the spell he had used on Beomgyu was on.

Was he a little disappointed in himself? More than a little, he had told himself he would stop using the spell book on others for his own benefit, however he felt that this was the right thing to do, a twisted plan in his head to make Beomgyu's father change his mind about how he viewed his own son.

It broke Taehyun's heart having to watch his boyfriend cry over not getting his way, being misunderstood and not being able to speak out against his own family member. It was frustrating, he understood that completely. Even if Taehyun met his father one time and heard more negatives than positives he knew exactly well that the old man was a stubborn hard headed rock...Now he knew where Beomgyu got that quality from sometimes.