eight

eight || obsessively insane

୨♡୧

"Hyung!"

"Oh hey, Sunoo." Taehyun greeted the younger who ran up to him looking quite panicked, he could see the fear laced in the pinkette's eyes. For some reason a strange bubbly fuzzy feeling began forming in his stomach, He had never seen Sunoo this scared before so something had to be possibly wrong.

"Hyung you- you need to go!" The younger said and grabbed onto the ombré head's shoulder, pushing him out of the classroom slightly. Yet Taehyun was a bit stronger than Sunoo so he barely budged a bit he was just staring at the male with a confused expression. "What? I just got here, are you trying to make me late?" Taehyun asked and gently pushed Sunoo aside so he could go to his seat before the professor came, he didn't feel like getting yelled at early in the morning at all.

"No- Taehyun hyung!" Sunoo called out for the male, but it was too late. The moment the ombré head walked into the classroom he was immediately met with the scene of almost every one of his classmates surrounding the table he and Sunoo sat at, all whispering amongst each other for whatever reason.

What the fuck. Taehyun thought to himself mentally groaning, he didn't expect to go through a large crowd of people first thing in the afternoon after a long ass class just to get to his seat. However, his curiosity spiked up when he heard his name being mentioned in the mess of whispers. Ignoring Sunoo's protests to just walk out of the classroom with him the male walked over to the crowd of people, gaining some of their attention making them instantly back away and run to their seats. Fortunately by the time he made it to his table everyone had scattered away like little mice.

"Have fun Taehyun~!" A classmate of his said before giggling and suspiciously walking away. The male eyed her suspiciously before he slowly looked over to his spot where he sat, and when he saw what was on it made his heart drop.

On his side were multiple words written in dark red ink, and most of the words weren't positive at all. Some of them were creepy, and how the word 'mine' was written all over them. Yet what creeped him out the most was the huge giant words in the middle that said 'KANG TAEHYUN IS MINE'.

Chills ran through Taehyun's body, hearing Sunoo rush towards the male he couldn't help but scoff and looked back at everyone who was staring at the male so intensely. "Is this a joke? This isn't funny, which one of you did this." He said annoyed, but only silence was answered back. Scoffing everyone off he looked back at the table as Sunoo handed him an extra wet cloth as they both started rubbing the words off of the desk. "When we came into the classroom your side of the table was just covered in this! I swear I didn't do anything or anybody else so-"

Sunoo suddenly stopped talking as Taehyun put a hand up signaling for him to stop talking, he didn't mean it in a rude way but he knew that Sunoo wasn't behind what had happened to his desk, the pinkette was way too nice for that. He wouldn't be surprised if someone in his class did it as a little class joke. Right after getting scolded by Mrs. Yoo, I'm getting hella annoyed. Taehyun thought to himself and frowned as he started to aggressively scrub the desk harder.

"Are you angry Taehyun hyung?"

"No."

"But your vein is popping out of your forehead..."

Taehyun stopped scrubbing the table and looked up at Sunoo who looked way too nervous after asking the question. Slouching his shoulders he breathed in slowly trying to calm himself down, it wasn't worth it to take his anger out on somebody else, especially those who didn't do anything to him. "I'll be okay, let's hurry up and clean before Professor Yang comes back." The male said and gave Sunoo a weak smile.