twenty-one

twenty-one || drunk-dazed

୨♡୧

"Why are you two freaking out so much, it's just a company party...I didn't even know you two went to parties."

"It's not just a party, Taehyun. This one is very important, maybe research a few things before being so snarky." Yeonjun scoffed and fixed his tie around his neck.

Taehyun's eyes twitched slightly after hearing Yeonjun's voice. Shaking his head he looked at the TV which was playing his favorite movie ever, apparently, Beomgyu had played the movie a while ago to distract the younger and it somehow worked.

"What's so important about this party anyway? Isn't it just a little ceo get-together and all business talk?" Taehyun suddenly asked again making Yeonjun groan loudly, before he could yell at the younger the sudden sound of the door opening made them both turn their heads.

Taehyun wouldn't lie, the moment he saw Beomgyu come out of his room his throat and mouth went absolutely dry. The elder's hair was brushed out nicely and tied up slightly and his clothing looked expensive, a beautiful black silk shirt that was tucked into the black dress pants he wore, but gosh...That silk shirt just outlined Beomgyu's chest perfectly. Looking up he noticed that Beomgyu was wearing blue eye contacts which hid his pink eye color perfectly, somehow.

"This party is important because it's like a conference meeting, but with drinks and snobby old men who think they rule the world with their wealth and power," Beomgyu said snapping Taehyun out of his trance. The moment he snapped back to reality he noticed Beomgyu wasn't the spot he was staring at anymore, turning around he saw the elder approach him with a warm smile.

"H-Huh?" Taehyun muttered after seeing Beomgyu now in front of him, holding how something in his hand. "Oh, sorry darling. Could you please help me with my tie?" Beomgyu said and kneeled in front of the male so Taehyun wouldn't have to stand up.

The male's face instantly burned red at the sudden position, hesitantly nodding his head he grabbed the tie from the elder and leaned forward wrapping it around the collar of his shirt. Their faces were just a few inches apart and Beomgyu just loved staring at Taehyun, his gaze never leaving the male and it made the younger heart race up even more.

After a few minutes of fumbling with the tie he successfully managed to put the tie on properly, sitting back he smiled widely. "Good job," He heard Beomgyu breathe out making him look at the elder who now stood up, the moment Beomgyu had told Taehyun he did a good job on his tie...Happiness just bloomed inside of him creating a fuzzy low feeling.

He stared at the two in front of him having a conversation about business stuff which Taehyun easily tuned out, looking above Beomgyu's head to look at the TV that unknown feeling began rising after realizing his hyung would be gone for a while.

"W-Wait!" He gasped out gaining the attention of the two in front of him, Beomgyu looking down at him with curiosity and Yeonjun looking down with clear irritation. Taehyun tried so hard not to roll his eyes, turning his head to face Beomgyu he nervously tapped his foot.

"How long will you be gone for?" Taehyun asked, he needed to know how long Beomgyu would be gone. It was an irritating feeling inside of him making him want to ask and get an answer.

Beomgyu stared at him for a few minutes as if he was thinking about it, after waiting for a few minutes Beomgyu smiled down at him, "It's 1 pm right now, right?" He asked.