nineteen

nineteen || you're my home

୨♡୧

"I'm sick of this, I'm so tired. Why can't he realize that I just can't love him that way?" Taehyun sighed tiredly and leaned against the arm of the couch, dramatically letting his legs hang from the edge as he huffed loudly.

"Oh boohoo hoo! Quit crying crybaby! You're so overdramatic. Of course, Beomgyu will be upset if you go on another date with someone...He's literally in love with you!" Yuri groaned and threw a pillow at the male causing Taehyun to yelp loudly from the sudden impact.

Taehyun took the pillow off of his chest and glared at his sister who stuck her tongue at him. "He isn't in love with me, noona. He's in love with the idea of being with me." He said poking at the pillow, the moment he said that his heart clenched slightly for some reason.

"That still doesn't change the fact he loves you...what's going on with you Taehyun?" Yuri said and shuffled on the couch, bringing her legs up as she sat crisscrossed on the cushion. Turning to her brother who looked dazed. "Why are you stressing so much over this? You're not the type to start an argument and Beomgyu isn't either, so why are you so stressed about everything?"

"I-" Taehyun choked up trying to think of words, every single time he's asked this he couldn't put it into words. He couldn't describe his feelings at all incorrect words or actions. "I just hate this feeling noona. I've explained myself over a billion times now but no matter how many times I do I still can't pinpoint what I exactly feel," He breathed out.

"Okay, I understand," Yuri said softly and looked away thinking of something. She knew Taehyun had a hard time explaining his emotions when he was confused, this behavior was new though, it was out of character for him to be all stressed and upset over a fight and because of somebody ignoring him. "So what do you plan to do? You know you can't stay away and hide forever, leaving an argument on a bad end will never be satisfactory for you both."

"I don't know," Those three words were always his answer. Taehyun stared down at the ground thinking for a minute, this was finally his chance to do what he wanted from the beginning; to leave beomgyu.

But now something changed. That feeling of wanting to leave Beomgyu bloomed into another new feeling, the feeling of fear. Why did he feel so scared leaving Beomgyu? Why did he feel so hesitant to finally take the chance to return to his old life, would things ever be the same if he did return to the same old life he had? He felt so frustrated with everything!

"Answer my question, do you truly want to leave Beomgyu?"

Taehyun stared at his sister as his mouth opened slightly like he was about to say something, before closing it. His breathing got heavy as he looked at the floor trying to think of an answer. It was a simple one, just yes or no. Yet why was it so hard for him to say something?

Sighing softly, he couldn't deny it anymore. Those voices in his head told him the answer which was yes, yet his heart was racing like he was meant to say no. Scrunching his eyes closed for a minute he sighed heavily and looked back at his sister after finally coming up with a final answer.

"Noona," Taehyun spoke softly. "I-I don't want to leave him."

Both of their eyes widened from the sudden answer as if they both weren't expecting that answer to come out at all. Taehyun felt a little shocked for a minute before calming down, he knew that his answer was the answer he wanted to say. He didn't want to leave Beomgyu, he wanted to stay with the male.