thirty-two

thirty-two || 'first' encounter

୨♡୧

Taehyun anxiously tapped away on his desk as he stared at the clock, his eyes flickering back and forth between the professor and the clock just wanting time to go by faster. If he was honest, he was barely paying attention to the lesson, it was something about music yadda yadda same old boring stuff he always learns about.

Just twenty more minutes, why does that seem so long? — No. It is long what the fuck.

Groaning softly he laid his head down on the desk just hoping for time to go by faster. He had woken up this morning quite early to make sure he looked good today, he even styled his hair for god knows what?!

A nerve gut-wrenching bubbled inside of his stomach, he had been waiting all day just to visit the company to see him again. He was still confused about why Yeonjun even told him to go to the company in the first place though, after six months of no contact he just suddenly hits him up and tells him to come visit.? He wasn't complaining though.

He felt bad though, ever since yesterday with the fake Beomgyu guy Yeojin had been texting him so many apologies when it wasn't her fault that he had broken down, it wasn't the guy's fault either for having the same name as someone he used to love.

This is so frustrating, I should be moving on, not going back to him. Taehyun thought mentally slapping himself, slowly raising his head from his table he looked at the front and absentmindedly watched the professor click through multiple songs showcasing them. He felt so bittersweet about this, why did it feel like a good thing to go back but at the same time it hurt?

He doesn't remember you anyway.

Maybe he should've just rejected the offer to go to the company, there was no point in going since the elder had lost all his memories and he wanted to move on...He had Yeojin now, his beautiful girlfriend of six months and he didn't want to ruin that at all.

"Alright, class, have a great day and I'll see you all tomorrow."

The male snapped out of his thoughts after hearing a bunch of chairs scrape on the ground, grabbing his bag he stood up and rushed down the stairs over to the door not wanting to squeeze through the crowd just to fit through a tiny little door. The moment he stepped out into the hallway he turned his head and saw Yeojin standing next to the door smiling widely, he had forgotten that she would always wait for him at the end of the day.

"Taehyun! How was class? Mine ended a bit early but don't worry I didn't wait long at all!" Yeojin said instantly becoming happy the moment she saw the ravenette, wrapping her hand around Taehyun's she quickly dragged the male down the hallway.

"Uhm...It was good," Taehyun started, as much as he wanted to pay attention to his girlfriend in front of him for some reason his mind kept twisting back to Beomgyu as if he was being forced by an invisible person to go to him. "Yeojin..."

"I think we should go on a date! You and me, it's been a while since we've hung out one on one together and I want to make up for yesterday. If I have known you were stressed I would've never made you go to the meeting in my place." Yeojin interrupted him as she let go of his hand and faced the male, slightly looking up she smiled widely.

A small pain pinged Taehyun's heart seeing how happy she looked when she told him that, he wanted to go but the feeling of just wanting to go to Beomgyu grew more and more like food coming back up his stomach. "Uh...Y-Yeojin...—" Taehyun paused after feeling his phone vibrate, gently pulling it out he looked down and saw a message from Yeonjun saying he was outside waiting for him.