twenty

twenty || a piece of artwork

୨♡୧

"I need periwinkle darling, this is purple paint."

"They're both purple what's the fucking  difference?!" Taehyun complained and walked away from the elder going back to the place where he got the paint bucket from. Taehyun grumbled under his breath as he looked at the different buckets that were all fucking purple.

He should have never gone to this art store with Beomgyu, he knew the elder would spend almost ten hours here nitpicking every paint bucket until he got the perfect color.

Taehyun sighed and looked around trying to find the periwinkle paint bucket, he knew the elder had work today but he didn't expect to be dragged along and be brought to a damn art store! What kind of work did Beomgyu need to do that included so many paint buckets?

Looking over to where Beomgyu was he saw the elder talking to the shop owner with a wide smile on his face, Taehyun pursed his lips and quickly looked away. Ever since yesterday, after he apologized, his view on Beomgyu changed so much. The moment he woke up this morning he was terrified to find out he was alone on the couch until he found out Beomgyu was in the kitchen cooking up breakfast for them.

The male wouldn't lie, he was so much happier when they were on good terms. He truly missed Beomgyu's company and he made a mental note to himself to never get the elder angry again. Just maybe, he was getting a LITTLE attached to the elder.

Taehyun's thoughts scattered after feeling his phone buzzing, looking at his phone saw Yeojin's ID pop up which made his eyes widen slightly. Quickly walking over to the elder he waited patiently for Beomgyu to finish his conversation with the store owner.

It took about three or four minutes until Beomgyu finally looked over at Taehyun with a curious smile. "Hyung, I have to take this phone call...Could you find the periwinkle paint bucket?" He asked and showed Beomgyu his screen of Yeojin calling him.

He saw Beomgyu's smile falter ever so slightly before he nodded, "Of course, go take that phone call." He said and patted the male's head before walking over to the purple paint section.

Taehyun stared at Beomgyu for a few seconds feeling slightly guilty after seeing his smile drop just the tiniest bit, but he was grateful that he didn't have to look at purple paint anymore- like seriously what's the difference between periwinkle and purple...They're both purple!

Shaking his head he walked out of the store and looked around before his eyes landed on a stone bench that wasn't too far away. He quickly walked over to the bench and sat down before accepting the call and bringing it up to his ear.

After waiting for a few seconds for the call to connect he heard the little connecting sound which made him slightly smile. "Hey, Yeojin." He said softly.

"Hey, Taehyun! How are you?"

"I'm doing well, how are you? How's Daegu?" He asked and looked at his surroundings, he looked up at the nice blue sky as leaves fell near him, all different shades of color making the fall season very obvious.

"Exhausting! So many family meetings, I swear I met cousins I never knew I had before! They all just kept popping up." Yeojin said from the other side, her sweet voice echoing out clearly from the other side of the phone.