fourteen

fourteen || bitter & sweet

୨♡୧

Taehyun's eyes fluttered open from the sudden bright light that interrupted his beauty sleep, groaning softly he slowly sat up feeling his back sore from sleeping on the couch. He slowly looked around and saw the bright beaming sunshine through the curtains making him frown and lay back down on the couch.

wait...

The male quickly got up and looked down at his spot noticing that he slept on just the cushions and was not woken up to being on Beomgyu's lap still. Slowly standing up he stretched his arms out feeling them crack a little noticing that he was alone in the house, he couldn't help but frown after being left alone with just a blanket.

"That hyung left me after I comforted him," Taehyun grumbled walking over to the window and looking out at the balcony which was still damp and had water puddles all over it. "he should pay me one million dollars for that." He doesn't know why he was so annoyed finding out that Beomgyu wasn't there when he woke up.

Why do I feel annoyed? Maybe it's because I slept on the couch. Taehyun sighed and walked over to the bathroom to get ready, the apartment was surprisingly warm and he had noticed that the fireplace was turned off and that all of the clocks had been set to the correct time. He just wondered how he didn't feel Beomgyu get up and leave when he was asleep, he was a very light sleeper as well so it took him by shock.

It took him about an hour to get all washed and clean, he wasn't thinking about going anywhere. It was the official day that the two-week fall break started for his college and he was beyond excited to finally have a break from all of the stuff that was constantly shoved at him. He was a bit sad that he wouldn't be able to see Yeojin at all though.

Walking to his room he glanced over at Beomgyu's closed-door room and just thought about the events that happened last night. When the elder was in his most vulnerable state he had taken the chance to come out of his bubble world of not wanting to become closer and comfort him. He doesn't know exactly why he did that, it just felt right the moment he made Beomgyu calm down.

Shaking his head he walked over to his room and opened up the closet picking out a few pieces of clothing for the day. Yeah, Taehyun was the type of person that instead of sleeping around in his pajamas all day (even though he kinda prefers doing that) he's the type to get ready and dressed up even if it means he wouldn't go outside. Taking a moment to choose he picked out a nice beige sweater with some light blue jeans which were alright for the cold weather outside.

After he was done dressing he walked over to his backpack and grabbed the spell book before sitting down at his desk opening it up, he skimmed through the pages already familiar with a few of the spells. When he had used that little trick spell on Mr. Liang and Mr. Kyung he didn't even think of a specific spell, he just thought about embarrassing the two so badly they would instantly shut up and it worked!

He picked the book up for a moment before seeing a folded little paper fall out of it making him instantly drop the book with a heavy thud. He doesn't remember there being a folded paper in it at all. With a confused expression, he bent over and picked up the little foldable and unfolded it reading what was written on it.

"What?" He mumbled out in confusion seeing what was on it, it was a bunch of crossed-out words, and the end of the paper was ripped, like somebody had ripped this page out of the spell book and tried erasing everything on this specific page so it'll never be seen again. Laying it down on his desk he read further and flipped to the back which made his heart drop instantly.