thirty-three

thirty-three || guilty hearts

୨♡୧

"You look so handsome in this picture Taehyun!" Yeojin squealed excitedly as she held up the polaroid picture of them both from the diner they just left.

"You look very pretty in it, Yeojin," Taehyun said and pecked the girl's head as he stared at the polaroid happily, perhaps it was because he felt bad. Felt bad for disregarding his girlfriend's requests to hang out so he took a few days just to focus on her, he still loved Yeojin...

He felt so guilty thinking of Beomgyu most of the time though.

No matter what he does he just couldn't get the elder out of his head even when he treated him like a total new stranger, it was just something about him that made him so allured, and his plans to try and win his trust again...It all felt like square one though, trying to regain it just seemed too hard especially since Beomgyu doesn't know him...Anymore.

Yeojin's words were just muffled to his ears, he just started thinking about it...Was there a possible way to recover Beomgyu's memories? Surely there had to be right? He doesn't know if he should do that...He doesn't even know what Beomgyu's reaction would be when the elder would find out that he had been under a love spell for a whole month without knowing what actions he did and he was sure that Yeonjun had trouble covering up his whole existence.

"Taehyun? Taehyun are you okay? You almost ran into the light pole!" Yeojin said shaking his arm making him snap out of his thoughts, a shaky sigh left his lips realizing that he was dozing off about Beomgyu during his date again. "I'm okay- I— I'm just tired."

"You've said that for the past three days Taehyun, are you okay?" She asked, her tone full of worry as she cupped the male's face making him look at her. Taehyun couldn't stop the rising guilt in him at all, he knows he loves Yeojin but his mind and heart were just echoing for Beomgyu.

"I'm okay, I promise," Taehyun said taking her hands off his face. "I think we should go home now, yes? I'll drop you off back home." He said and intertwined their hands walking back to the parking lot where his car was.

Yeojin stared at him with a small frown for a second before looking away, glancing down at the polaroid picture of them she held it close to her heart before a small smile plastered on her face. "I had fun today Taehyun."

"Me too." He replied dryly, maybe it was the irritating pinching at his heart making him want to just run away from her and go to the company to check in on Beomgyu. Glancing at Yeojin he saw how much she was admiring the polaroid picture they took together and it made him feel so guilty.

You have a girlfriend now, maybe it's time to give up on Beomgyu. He thought to himself. Would there be any reason to even become close with him once again? Yeonjun didn't even give him a real reason why he needed to come over to the company anyway, Beomgyu looked happy...

He needed to shake that feeling off of him, that feeling like Beomgyu wasn't truly happy. He still remembers the times when Yeonjun told him that Beomgyu was the happiest person ever when he was there and now he couldn't help but remember everything from yesterday in more detail, besides the brown-colored eyes he was not that familiar with the slowly realized it.

Beomgyu's eyes were emotionless the whole time he spoke, there wasn't any glint of light or happiness in them and the only time he saw at least a bit of reaction was when he had asked for his age.