thirty-one

thirty-one || missing you, always

୨♡୧

"Taehyun come on! We're going to be late and break just ended! You idiot you need to stop sleeping in!" Huening Kai yelled bursting into the male's room who hissed loudly from the sudden bright light.

The sleepy male groaned loudly and slowly sat up from his bed, his exhausted eyes skimmed over to Huening Kai who was opening the curtains aggressively while spewing a bunch of things his tired mind couldn't comprehend at all.

"Just let me sleep, it's too early for this," Taehyun mumbled and fell back onto his bed, placing a pillow over his face so he wouldn't have to see any light. His body was suddenly sent to chills when he felt Huening Kai pull the blanket off of him making him curl up and shiver.

"We are going to be late for class! You're going to make Yeojin wait too, such a horrible guy." Huening Kai scoffed and slammed a pillow on Taehyun's head finally making the younger sit up with a glare, hearing footsteps fade away he groaned loudly and rubbed his eyes before shakily standing up.

Walking over to the window he looked outside and saw how bright it was, the sun glowing down just perfectly and the trees were bright and green and so lovely that it would make him smile.

A small sigh left his lips as he walked out of his room and over to the bathroom to freshen up, he had about an hour before school started so he doesn't even know why Huening Kai forced him awake, he could've spent that one hour all comfortable and sleeping.

The moment he walked into the bathroom he shivered from the cold tiles on his feet, turning on the light switch he glanced at himself in the mirror and sighed staring at his reflection.

His eyes had slight eye bags under them, most likely from the lack of sleep that he had been getting for the past few days. Slowly bringing his hand up to his hair he ran his fingers through the now black strands that he had dyed over a week ago.

Pausing his movement he looked up at his wrist, bringing it down he held it in front of him and stared at it for a while, his heart clenching remembering the black hearts that used to be tattooed there. Biting his lips he looked away and shook his head Don't think of him anymore, he's nothing to you.

Taehyun sighed and started washing himself up. After ten minutes or so he quickly walked out of the bathroom and went over to his room, hearing the muffled voices of Huening Kai and Yuri laughing about something he rolled his eyes and walked over to his closet nitpicking a good outfit.

When he finished up, he went over to his desk and grabbed his things. Without even realizing it his hand traced something metallic making him instantly look at what he touched, his heart dropped down slightly after realizing what it was.

"I thought I put this in a box..." He whispered and held up the sun necklace, the same one the elder had gotten him.

He felt a small frown form on his face and his heart clenched slightly instantly making him put the necklace down. He shouldn't, he needed to stop thinking about him.

"Taehyun hurry up!"

"Coming!" Taehyun yelled back as he placed the necklace down on the desk, gabbing his bag he took one more glance at the necklace that just seemed to shine brightly from the sun rays hitting it perfectly. With a sour expression, he sighed heavily and walked out of his room, and closed the door not wanting to look at it anymore.