forty-four

forty-four || Kyeo Eunseo

୨♡୧

"You just need to breathe dude, you've dealt with this before. Just tell the old man you have Taehyun now and maybe he'll consider breaking everything off."

"That's easier said than done when you have a father that's desperate to keep his only successful company alive and going, and his only son to keep the bloodline of success going." Beomgyu sighed loudly, tearing his eyes away from the window, looking over at the male who stood in the middle of the room with a bored expression.

"I have no idea how that works, I bake cupcakes and desserts for a living, you think I know all about business life?" Soobin snickered sarcastically, making Beomgyu roll his eyes and look back over towards the window, eyeing the road to see if he could catch a familiar car pulling in.

"Considering you want to open up a café for just desserts and baked goods I'd expect you to know at least something about it." Beomgyu sighed.

An unexpected and awkward duo, Beomgyu never expected Soobin was the one he would get somewhat close to, but he was his lovely boyfriends best friend so it was right to be on good terms with the male. The two had many interests and similarities though, he was also chill and didn't cause big scenes or fights like Yeonjun did, so he didn't mind talking to him at all. Plus, they did start talking more after he got with Taehyun, the conversations were very awkward and dry though yet that was just them. He was pretty sure as time goes by they'll be bickering all the time like he and Yeonjun do.

That's if he could get rid of Eunseo with ease.

"The reaction on Taehyun's face was so...Priceless yet terrifying? His eyes looked so dull yet I could feel his breathing pace up and ever since yesterday he hasn't spoken many words to me. Do you think he's upset that I'm engaged?" Beomgyu frowned, bringing up his darling's strange behavior.

"Are you dense in the head?" Soobin said, making the latter's mouth drop open from the rude remark. Before Beomgyu could open his mouth and yapper away the blonde sighed and walked over to the male. "Maybe it's because he may be jealous, does that ring a bell? He may not say anything, he's horrible with his own emotions. But his attitude sure does expose a lot of his anger."

It took Beomgyu around five to six-ish minutes to comprehend what Soobin had just said, and once he did a loud "OHHH" of realization hit him. Call him a dumbass or whatever but knowing Taehyun was mad because he was jealous sparked a little fun in his stomach, he found it cute that the younger was so possessive over him!

"You should attempt to try and talk to your father about this, you already got the possible dating rumors down but what will happen when you keep this a secret for longer?" Soobin continued placing his hand on the male's shoulder. "What if you marry Eunseo? While dating Taehyun. Messed up Gyu."

"It's not that easy...My father is sweet but there are times where he gets so angry if I don't run the company right and this marriage has been planned ever since I took over...It's so frustrating! I want to make him proud yet at the same time Eunseo is not who I love." Beomgyu mumbled in frustration, leaning his head against the cool window he looked down at the busy lively street below.

"Then, it's time to change! Step out of your comfort zone and show your father you're capable of managing the company with someone who isn't a rich man's daughter!" Soobin said encouraging the male with a small smile, his dimples showing on display which made the males heart melt. He couldn't help but laugh at Soobin, he was like Yeonjun except nicer and didn't yell at him within the first five seconds of talking to him!

"Alright! I'll do it!"

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll tell my father that I want a divorce— no not a divorce- no more marriage with Eunseo! Technically she isn't my wife yet so it should be easy right?"