fifty-two

fifty-two || magical anniversary

୨♡୧

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Taehyun groaned loudly, the loud blaring of the alarm clock ringing in his ear made him want to suffocate himself. Popping his head out from under the blanket he squinted his eyes from the bright light and looked over at his side where his phone was, the alarm just getting more annoying by the second.

When did I set an alarm...? Taehyun thought, laying back down as he covered his eyes with his arm to block out the blinding blue light...He really should tell Beomgyu to get black out curtains in his room.

Beomgyu...

Taehyun gasped loudly, sitting up in an instant, swooping up his phone to check the date. He can't believe he had almost forgotten it was their one year anniversary today!

Stumbling out of bed he threw the blanket to the side and fell onto the cold hard floor, making him hiss loudly from the impact. Laying there for three seconds to ease the pain he pulled himself up and bolted out of the room to see where Beomgyu was, because if he remembered correctly, the elder told him he took a day off for their anniversary.

"Beomgyu hyung!" Taehyun called out, sliding from the hallway, anxiously looking around the apartment...Only to be met with silence and no sight of the elder.

Feeling dazed, he walked over to the living room and checked the couch to see if Beomgyu was there, after seeing nobody he huffed in confusion. Heading over to check the extra room, he popped his head through the open door and saw nobody once again, feeling a bit more frustrated, he walked all the way to the door of the balcony and squished his face up against the window, his eyes roaming around to see if Beomgyu was there, but to his disappointment, there was nobody.

That's weird...I'm sure he would've been here, unless he went out for something. Taehyun thought to himself, frowning slightly, but he wasn't disappointed...Maybe. He knew Beomgyu was a busy man so it wasn't out of the ordinary if he randomly left to do some business thing.

Knock! Knock!

The male's head snapped towards the other side of the room where the entrance was, he knew it wasn't Beomgyu right away, the elder would burst through the door and scream whatever he had on his mind as if he were on stage in front of a crowd, not just simply knocking.

Heading over to the door he peeped through the peep hole to confirm it wasn't someone unknown and creepy (gotta be safe these days!), luckily it was just the delivery man holding a package.

Delivery man?

"Oh shit!" Taehyun gasped, undoing the locks and swung the door open, causing the delivery man behind the door to be startled by the sudden movement.

"Kang Taehyun?" The man asked, reading a paper, looking back up at Taehyun who nodded. "You instructed that this was specifically dropped off at the door."

"Yes!" Taehyun confirmed, watching the delivery man nod and hand the male the package carefully. After signing his signature on the paper to confirm it really was his package, the delivery man bid the male farewell and walked away, making Taehyun close the door in an instant.

"It's finally here, after an entire two months.." Taehyun mumbled to himself excitedly, walking over to the couch to get comfortable.

Sitting down on the cushion, he held the box and started ripping it apart, way too excited to care about unboxing it properly. After getting everything off he pulled out a smaller box with a velvet like feeling, already knowing what it was.