nine

nine || breaking the spell

୨♡୧

"You're telling me that you made a whole love potion to give to Yumi because you heard rumors about her liking Sunghoon but in reality, she had a crush on you and something backfired on the potion so now she's like obsessed with you?"

"Uhm...Basically?" Taehyun spoke, his voice barely above a whisper as he answered his sister's questions. He watched as Yuri's expression darkened even more which made him even more terrified than he already was.

It was currently around afternoon time and the two siblings were exhausted, they had spent the whole morning trying to somehow get Yumi to fall asleep or quiet down since she was nonstop screaming at Taehyun all morning, probably loud enough to even wake some of the neighbors up which wasn't pleasant at all. It took some time but Yuri was able to finally get Yumi to knock out, who knew that the scent of sardines could get somebody to fall asleep? So while Yumi slept the two tied her up to a cushioned chair using that restriction spell Taehyun had cast on her earlier.

"Taehyun-ah, sometimes I wonder how the fuck are my brother?" Yuri sighed in frustration, rubbing her eyes softly to get rid of the clear exhaustion she felt. Taehyun stood there in front of her feeling bad, it was his fault that she had to stay up for almost 8 hours after work, she should be asleep by now.

"Rest up noona, please. I'll find a way to get this spell undone." Taehyun said and gently helped his sister stand up, who only glared at him. "You better, I texted Kai what you've done so you two are gonna find a way together." She said and harshly took her hand away from Taehyun before angrily walking upstairs.

The male stood there frozen like a statue after what she had just said, if it was true that Yuri had told Huening Kai about what he had done then that would mean-

"KANG TAEHYUN YOU LITTLE DUMBASS!!" Kai yelled out angrily as the front door slammed open startling the male out of his thoughts, that fuming red color was splattered all over Huening Kai's face when he faced the male. His eyebrows were furrowed together tightly and his eyes were dazed with slight craziness.

"Huening- You'll wake up"

Taehyun was cut off when Huening Kai launched himself over the couch and onto the male making them both fall to the ground with a loud thud, the tight grip around his neck cut off his airstream. "H-Hue—"

"NO! STOP TALKING! I've told you a billion times not to use the love spells and look what you've done! You don't listen!" Huening Kai yelled at the suffocating male who was turning paler and paler. Taehyun scratched at his wrists in an attempt to get his grip off of his neck.

After a few more minutes of worthless attempts, Taehyun flopped down closed his eyes, and gave up, if his death was because of Huening Kai...It was a shameful way to go out. He would die with regrets, not being able to marry Yeojin or get to watch Yuri's single ass get married...It was truly a shame that he would die right now in the hands of his best friend.

"Taehyun...Yumi's gone."

Taehyun's eyes shot wide open after hearing what Huening Kai had just said, quickly ripping the male's hands off of his neck he sat up and looked in the direction where Yumi was, and Kai was right. Yumi was gone.

"What the fuck?!" Taehyun shouted in shock seeing that the psycho brunette was gone. Feeling a gust of wind from behind him he turned around and saw the front door wide open and that's when he fell to his knees in shock. Ignoring the numbing pain in his neck was easy for him since anxiety began to fill his mind, how did Yumi escape? He was certain that the spell he used on her with the purple ropes was unbreakable!