thirteen

thirteen || comfort in a storm

୨♡୧

"The weather seems horrible today," Chanhee sighed looking out the window which made Taehyun look over at him, he walked towards the pink head and looked out of the window seeing the angry grey storm clouds rolling in.

"Oh shit, make sure everyone didn't leave any instruments outside, it looks like there'll be a thunderstorm today," Taehyun said and looked at Chanhee who nodded and hopped off the chair, walking out of the classroom to warn the rest of the music students.

The male looked over at the storm clouds frowning slightly, today was his music class's special day to go outside and just relax while working on their music project but the weather just had to be annoying today, shaking his head he walked back over to his desk and looked down at the sheet of paper continuing to write on it.

The things that happened with Beomgyu yesterday seemed to stick onto him like a leech, he just felt so annoyed about the fact that Beomgyu would let people talk so bad about him without any consequences, did he not care at all? Shaking his head he heard the small sounds of taps on windows making him look over as raindrops finally came down.

"Thank god this is the last class of the day, right Taehyun?" He heard his classmate say, turning his head from the window he looked over and saw his friend Keeho walk over to him with a calming smile. "Hey Keeho," Taehyun greeted him as the blue-haired male walked over to him and looked out the window.

"How's your project going?"

"I honestly just have to put it into a computer and have Isa sing the lyrics," Taehyun said and picked up the piece of paper he had with lyrics on it and another paper that had music notes on it. He sometimes wondered why he became a music major, he loved music and all but he realized it wasn't for him sometimes. "Soul and I managed to finish our music, I wish you luck."

Taehyun nodded and thanked the male watching him wave goodbye and walk away. Looking out the window he heard another step of footsteps come near him making him look over his shoulder, and in an instant, his heart clenched up with panic as Yeojin approached him with a very delighted smile. "Ye-Yeojin?!" Taehyun gasped out surprised to see her, he knew she was also a music major but he thought she was always in the other building.

"Hey Taehyun, how are you?" She asked the male once she approached him closer. Taehyun's heart was bouncing all over the place inside of him, he swallowed up the lump in his throat and nervously smiled. "I'm f-fine! H-H-How are you h-haha?" BRO STOP STUTTERING-

Taehyun wanted to punch himself dead in the face right now, every time he would see Yeojin he would freak out and panic even though they would text each other every day, but something about texting someone and talking to them in real life is different somehow. He felt more confident over the phone than in person. "I'm great! I was passing by the music hallway so I decided to come to see what you guys were doing, I was so sad when I heard you guys had to come inside due to the upcoming storm!"

"Yeah, I was pretty upset as well." Taehyun sighed and leaned back onto the window, feeling the cold glass through his thin black shirt. He looked up and saw Yeojin just staring at him which made his face flush slightly, did he look silly? He didn't take the chance to dress himself up properly this morning.

"Taehyun-ah, you're very handsome." Yeojin smiled and backed up. "I have to go now, Sunghoon is waiting for me." She said and quickly walked out of the classroom, and call Taehyun delusional but he swore her ears were a red color when she walked away.