twelve

twelve || tricksters way of fun

୨♡୧

"You- You moved in with Beomgyu?!" Huening Kai gasped out, dropping his box of grape juice after hearing the news Taehyun had told him.

"Be quiet, nobody knows," Taehyun said covering the male's mouth from how loud he was. Slowly taking his hand away he frowned slightly and leaned back into his chair feeling annoyed. "We're literally in an empty classroom by ourselves! I just- Yuri kicked you out?! That's so out of character for her!" Huening Kai said trying to comprehend everything Taehyun had just told him. It was like twelve events in just one day!

"I know! I'm just happy Beomgyu's place is somewhat decent and comfortable but being in the same building as him is so suffocating! I have never experienced something so so awkward when I accidentally walked in on him taking a shit!" Taehyun whined slamming his head onto the desk and creating a loud thud that echoed out in the classroom.

Huening Kai gave the male a somewhat judgmental look after what he did. Scooting the chair closer to the male he gently tapped Taehyun's head making the ombré head look up at him weakly. "Maybe this is a good thing, perhaps you're just fated to get closer to Beomgyu." He shrugged.

"I don't want to get closer to that hyung! He's so weird and we don't know if it's his true self! It could just be all an act because of the love spell and in reality, he's a very scary mean cold rude man who thinks he has power over everyone because he's- he's rich!" Taehyun spat out waving his arms around as he hysterically looked at Kai who just sat there in shock from the sudden outburst.

He doesn't know why Taehyun had suddenly formed those thoughts when the male hung out with Beomgyu more than once now. "Have you forgotten that Beomgyu hyung has shown nothing but kindness towards you? I'm pretty sure he's a very nice person...Are you okay? I really thought you had moved on from the whole 'Beomgyu is a monster' franchise."

Taehyun stayed silent because his best friend was right, maybe he was just too stressed about everything that has happened and he was taking his anger out on Beomgyu again. He knew that the elder had taken his time for the two to get to know each other more. "I know, Hyuka. I'm just so stressed, grandma told me that we came from a long line of witches so i'm like fucking related to Winifred Sanderson from Hocus Pocus."

"Taehyun, Winifred is not a real witch." Huening Kai said which made the male gasp out loudly in shock and betrayal, Taehyun opened his mouth to yell at Kai until his phone buzzed out on the table catching the attention of both males.

"Yeojin!"

"Yeojin?"

Both boys gasped out with different reactions, Taehyun being excited and Huening Kai being in shock that the male had Yeojin's number. He watched Taehyun pick his phone up and happily text Yeojin back which made him pretty shocked. "You got Yeojin's number?"

"Yeah, she wrote it on my arm...Can you believe Huening Kai? God, I feel like exploding from how- how happy I am!" Taehyun giggled like a shy schoolgirl who got confessed to her crush for the first time in forever. "It's pretty hard to believe."

"What are you going to do with Beomgyu if everything does go right with Yeojin? I mean you have like...Three weeks until the spell ends."

"Beomgyu hyung and I met on accident, if it wasn't for the love spell then we would've remained strangers. I think he would manage well because it's just the love spell making him think like this. Obviously when the spell ends...When the spell ends..." Taehyun paused trailing off, sure he's been overly excited about the spell ending and his life returning to normal but he had never thought about what would happen after the spell ends.