fifty-three

fifty-three || intertwined hearts

second part of the last chapter!

୨♡୧

"I told you it would be too spicy for you, hyung!" Taehyun pouted, watching as Beomgyu downed his tenth water bottle from the past hour, handing him another fresh cold one.

"I swear-" Beomgyu coughed, the spice stuck in his throat as he downed another water bottle. "I swear it was not that spicy, I was just teasing...Fuck." he groaned, coughing softly, leaning over to rest his head on Taehyun's shoulders so he wouldn't pass out from how much we was sweating.

Taehyun shook his head, worrying for the male. Running his fingers through the elders hair he looked out the window and watched as cars passed by, it didn't take long for the two of them to finish up eating, almost an hour later, but for Beomgyu, it was absolutely hell. The male refused to waste the furry even though he was turning red from head to toe, even when the waiter said he could change his meal for free he refused to give up.

"We can go home if you want, we don't have to continue today if you don't feel well." Taehyun spoke up, looking over at Beomgyu who had his eyes closed since his face was in front of the AC.

"No." Beomgyu shook his head, slowly sitting up as he rubbed his face to get the sweat off. "Why would I waste today? I want our anniversary to be special. I can't waste your surprise for me."

Taehyun pursed his lips, giving the male a pity smile, "I love you, but if-"

"No! We are going to the next place, now put it in the gps!" Beomgyu interrupted him, starting up the car as he began to back out from the parking lot.

The ravenette sighed, having no choice but to agree to Beomgyu, he grabbed the elder's phone and typed in the location of where he wanted to bring him to. "I'm a bit confused, why didn't we do your surprise next?"

Beomgyu kept silent for a few minutes, side eyeing the male for a second he looked back at the road and smiled. "It's better to go when it's sunset."

Taehyun nodded, understanding what Beomgyu meant, some places are always better at a specific time of the day, he was just curious on where Beomgyu would bring him next. Looking down at his bag, he moved the five whales and stared at the small box at the bottom.

He just couldn't wait.

୨♡୧

"Taehyun!"

"Grandma Park! How are you?" Taehyun said excitedly, opening his arms up widely as the elderly short lady gladly hugged the younger.

"It's been so long, I'm so happy you decided to come here today, let me guess...This handsome boy right here is your boyfriend you told me about?"

"Yes, grandma." Taehyun smiled, watching Mrs. Park walk up to Beomgyu with a sweet smile and opening arms.

"You're so handsome, my, if you were my grandson I bet everyone would come here everyday," she said, staring up at Beomgyu who was fascinated by how kind she was. Seeing a shift in his eyes, Taehyun saw how gentle Beomgyu became as he wrapped his hands around the shaky wrinkly ones.

"You're beautiful too, Mrs. Park." Beomgyu replied, smiling softly as Mrs. Park cooed by how kind he was, grabbing his hand she led the two down the hallway and into a private studio with a bunch of little kids working at a table full of art supplies.