twenty-four

twenty-four || wishing on a star

୨♡୧

"You asshole! You're the one who took the lucky charms cereal! I hope you never get into a relationship!" Huening Kai yelled and threw the empty box of cereal at Yeonjun who swiftly dodged it.

"Your fault for not getting enough food," Yeonjun shrugged and continued eating the bowl of lucky charms which infuriated the male even more. Huening Kai immediately grabbed the bowl of cereal from the elder and bolted off which resulted in Yeonjun chasing after him spewing many profanities at the male as they ran around the house.

"They just met yesterday and now they're acting like annoying siblings." Taehyun sighed watching Huening Kai bolt up the stairs and trip, nearly spilling the bowl of cereal as Yeonjun swiftly took it away before being pulled down by Kai.

He heard Soobin chuckle softly making him look at the male, "I'm just glad Yeonjun hyung isn't all distant and emo like yesterday, he seems more comfortable now don't you think?" He asked handing Taehyun a peeled orange which he accepted right away. Looking back at Yeonjun he saw how he had a new glow of happiness in his eyes as if spending time with others brought out the best in him. It made Taehyun feel kinda happy knowing that Yeonjun was getting a good break time, after all, Beomgyu makes him do a lot of things.

"Yeah he looks like he's having fun, usually he would be all grumpy pants because Beomgyu hyung would make him do so much useless things," Taehyun said popping a slice into his mouth, and the sour tangy juice coating his tongue and making him cringe slightly. "Speaking of Beomgyu hyung, where is he? I haven't seen him all morning."

"He might be somewhere in the back, he told me he needed to take an important phone call but I'm pretty sure he should be done by now," Soobin said and pointed out towards the backyard where Beomgyu could be. Taehyun nodded and got off of the stool thanking the elder before walking over to the back.

Opening the sliding door, he walked out and looked around trying to find that familiar redhead, only to fail. Sighing softly he closed the screen door behind him and walked around the back a little bit more, there was a little path that led to the beach so Taehyun decided to follow that until he saw a glimpse of his hyung. Something inside of him instantly lit up the moment he saw Beomgyu but it looked like he was on the phone, looking pretty upset.

"I've told you so many times that I'm not interested in blind dates at all father! You know those aren't my type of things."

Taehyun paused his movements after hearing what Beomgyu had just said, quickly looking around he swiftly hid behind a little bush that wasn't so far from the elder.

"I know you're concerned about the future of the company but listen, I'm still young, I don't have time for marriage! You know I don't want to do that."

Not interested in marriage? Taehyun thought and furrowed his eyebrows, that didn't sound like something Beomgyu would usually say, the male would always boast and beg for him to marry him but now he was going on about not wanting to marry anyone. That didn't sound like Beomgyu at all.

"I'm busy right now, I'll meet with you to discuss this more when I'm back in Seoul. Just leave me alone, and don't you dare set me up with Eunseo."

Taehyun's heart dropped after hearing that familiar cold tone, he furrowed his eyebrows after hearing the name Eunseo, was that someone Beomgyu knew before he met him? He knew that some parents of CEOs would try and set their children up with future partners to continue with the company but it just made him wonder, was Beomgyu originally meant for someone else?