twenty-three

twenty-three || a chaotic road trip!

a/n : I had totally forgotten Taehyun had a side job in this story until I reread the first ten chapters...let's pretend that I didn't forget and bro just got a vacation time LOL

୨♡୧

"Wonwoo hyung, I don't think anybody is going to buy a caramel celery-flavored iced coffee if we added that to the menu," Taehyun said to the male as he packaged up a few baked goods for the customer who was politely waiting.

"But it's fall season Hyun! We want people to stay healthy too!" Wonwoo said as Taehyun handed the lady her bag, waving goodbye to her as she walked out.

The ombré head sighed shaking his head, it was just this morning when he had found out his vacation time for his job had ended, and he barely had time to wake up Beomgyu and cook breakfast for the both of them since he needed to be in right away. Now he was back, working in the café for his own money. Perhaps it was a good thing since he could pay the elder back for letting him stay with him for a while, even though Beomgyu was already rich he knew the elder would be grateful. Looking at the clock, it was currently two in the afternoon, just two more hours and he'll be free.

"Iced coffee isn't even healthy in the first place," Taehyun said and took his little apron off as he walked over to the back as Wonwoo followed him. He was grateful that it was him instead of his other coworkers today, he felt more comfortable with him since the two were more on the quiet side together and could easily communicate better. However, the elder just had some weird drink combo fantasies, like he wanted to mix red velvet with cauliflower to make a new spring day coffee flavor.

"What did you do during your vacation, Taehyun? You seem more lively and happier, did that one girl you always boast over finally ask you out?" Wonwoo asked making the male tense up suddenly.

"Uhm...She did ask me out. We went on a date." He said which made Wonwoo's eyes widen with curiosity and shock. "Turns out she liked me for a while now as well, isn't that fun." He said, his tone sounding disappointed, why did he feel disappointed?

"That's great Taehyun! So i'm guessing you two are official?"

"Not quite yet, hyung," Taehyun said and flicked a little lint ball that was stuck in his pants. Before Wonwoo could say anything else he heard the café's door ringing signaling that a customer had arrived. "It's okay, we'll happen...Soon."

"Welcome, what can I get- Beomgyu hyung?!" Taehyun gasped after seeing the elder stand in front of him with a huge smile. Instead of his regular work clothes, he was dressed up in comfortable normal ones which made him confused because Beomgyu had told him he had a workshop today!

"Hello, darling!" Beomgyu waved. "I know you're probably confused about why I'm here but...I wanted to pick you up from work! You look so cute in your barista uniform Tyun." He said as his eyes trailed up and down Taehyun's body, imprinting his appearance in his mind.

"Thanks?"

"Beomgyu?! Choi Beomgyu?! You're here at our café?! Holy shit Taehyun how are you talking so casually with him?" Wonwoo said loudly making the two look at him, one with a shocked expression and one with an awkward expression. Taehyun sighed softly and shook his head, sometimes he had forgotten Beomgyu was a famous ceo sometimes, the elder acted like a little kid on too much sugar sometimes with how pure he was.